Meeting the Ninja

"Huh what the crap happened?" Y/n questioned in an almost inaudible tone.

Y/n's POV
I looked across the little room I was in. The lights were off, so I didn't get a very good view of the room, but I did figure out that I'm on a couch. Even though I was a little light headed from being attacked in the face, I still got up and aimlessly wondered around the room for a light switch. Once I remembered that I had Elemental powers, I turned on (used) the element of fire. (Idk if I already established this or not but the 6 of you have mane elemental powers, but you can also use the other elements. The claw/gloves you wear in your suit helps to amplify your power) I looked around once again, and I found a door.

No one's POV
Y/n slowly walked out the room. She "blindly" traveled all over the Bounty until she came upon some people in what she thought were costumes. Y/n slowly tried to pass these people without being seen. While she was creeping across the back part of the room, the floor creaked. All eyes where on her, or at least they would have been if she wasn't in a dark corner.
    "Did you guys hear something?" Kai asked. "We're all gunna die!" Jay shouted. "We're not gunna die Jay," Cole said annoyed by his teammate. "Oh yeah, and how do you know that," Jay defended himself. "Because nobody is here. It was probably just the ship," Cole stated mater-a-factly (if you have no idea what I'm saying I'm sorry but I can't think of the right word so yeah...😅 Oh and also who else's house just makes creeky sounds even though nobody else is in the house.) "well what if it's a ghost," Jay replied. "A ghost, I seriously thought you could do better than that Jay," Lloyd said. "What it's not like we haven't seen ghosts before," Jay said starting to get angry for being "attacked" so to speak.

Y/n POV
(this is happening at the same time of the conversation of the ninjas)
I stood in the shadows waiting to be caught by whoever these people are when they start bickering. I took this as my time of escape. I was slowly making my way past these kinda dumb guys arguing about what was it.... oh right creeks and ghosts. While I was making my escape, I herd a "pst". I turned my head in the direction of the sound to see.............. (Yeah I know this is totally not suspenseful, but who cares!)........... My Team!! A wave of relief passed through me. I slowly made my way in their direction. Partly because they were making motions at me to come over, and partly because I wanted to make sure they were ok. When I finally arrived at my destination, I was greeted by "heys" and "who are these people". I was glad to know that my friends were all right, but I felt like these guys arguing seemed oddly familiar. "I don't know you guys, but I know one thing. And that's that we need to get out of here!" I say in a quiet/excited voice. "YEAH!!!!" Keila responded quite loudly. I face-palmed.

In fact I wasn't the only one who facepalmed, the entire team did including Keila

In fact I wasn't the only one who facepalmed, the entire team did including Keila. After that ....how should I call it....... Embarrassing? moment, the five dudes arguing turned to looks at us. We all got into a defensive mode because the guys were coming towards us and who knows what they could do. "Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. Nobody is gunna hurt ya," Lloyd said. "Wow really? Well I guess that changes everything," I said with sass. "Now!" I yelled which informed the rest of the girls that we weren't going down without a fight. I fought the one in green and the white one. Libby and Keila took on the guy in black. Joy took on the blue one, and Bella and Shae took on the red dude. After a couple of minutes, the five guys were out cold. "Maybe we over did it," I said while looking at the five guys we just finished beating up. "Yah think," Bella responded. Since we were curious as to who are kidnapers were, we took of their masks. And I have to admit one did catch my eye. But my staring was cut short when Joy said "hey shouldn't we get going?" "Right," I nodded. So we just jumped off this flying..... ship? "Things get weirder every day", I thought while staring at the flying vessel.
An
Just a quick side note. I'm probably going to put stuff from other seasons EXCEPT season 8 and 9 for right now. The world isn't exactly the same because I'm gunna switch stuff around to whatever I write. So don't expect it to be like the show. Well have a nice day or night or whenever you're reading this. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I hope I can update again soon. Till nest time!✌️😋

 Till nest time!✌️😋