Acting

Y/n acts as the pauper in Barbie as the princess and the pauper 
Kai is prince Dominic
Nya is Princess Ana -something (I don't remember her name so we're going to call her Ana)
Jay  is the nerd guy that ends up marrying the princess (Ana aka Nya)
The villain is Cole
Zane is the queen

Y/n's POV
I woke up early to my phone ringing. *sigh* I answered the phone with a tired "hello."
"Hello this is (random name) I'm a movie director and I was wondering if you y/n would like to be one of the lead roles in our remake of Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper?"
"Oh um I guess I could go check out how it all works. Where do I need to go?"
The director told me the directions, and I left the house to look at what exactly I had gotten myself into.

*time skip to when you arrive brought to you by a nice warm blanket*

I parked my motorcycle and proceeded to walk towards the theater like building. I still can't believe that you agreed to this y/n, I thought. I entered through the front door and an employee lady helped me get to the stage. I awkwardly stood in the center of the stage after the lady had somewhat pushed me onto the stage. The stage was big and open with rows and rows of seats in the front. There was one guy just sitting in one of the many seats so I assumed he was the director.
"Hello  y/n," he greeted. I just waved as a response. "Here's your script and your acting team is coming on stage now," he said. I turned around to see Kai, Nya, Jay, Cole, Zane and a couple of other people. We quickly said our hellos before the director called for our attention.
"Alright if you haven't already noticed this isn't going to be a movie but rather a play and don't worry you'll be payed for your time and effort spent on this reenactment for the Barbie movie. Now open up to the first page in your scripts and let's begin practicing.

*a lot of practicing time later*

Nya and I had to sing together, and I'll admit my voice isn't the best but surprisingly our voices blended nicely. We had been rehearsing for the play for the pasts weeks and honestly it was a lot of fun.
The show started in less than 15 minuets and I was nervous. Even though we'd rehearsed this thing over a million times, I couldn't help but be nervous. The lights went out which was the cue to come on stage. Nya or rather princess Ana stood in the center of the stage as others scurried around her to "fix" the dress she was wearing. Then her song started.
*many scenes later to the part where prince Dominic and the pauper dressed as the princess hang out*
Kai stood beside a piano while the queen (Zane), Cole, and I were standing close by on the stage. "Oh Prince Dominic I heard that you like music," the Zane started. Kai nodded his head as the queen continued to insist that he play and "princess Ana" or you know me, y/n, to sing. We started to do our duet, and to be honest it was a lot of fun. It almost felt like he was singing the song to me. I know I was singing the song to him anyway. I mean he doesn't know everything about me, and of course I want that to change but I don't think it can.
Then I got thrown into prison for being a fraud princess. My Prince Charming then came to the rescue.
We were ending the play so we were all 'getting married'. Nya married Jay obviously, and I married Kai. Then we all lived happily ever after.

*after play or rather back stage*

I can't believe I kissed Kai! Sure it was just an act but it felt so real. *sigh* anyway the crowd loved the play which I'm glad. "Wahoo! We did it you guys!" Jay cheered. We all did our own personal happy dances before talking about our performance. Our conversation was normal until we got to talking about us getting married. *sigh* I was embarrassed throughout the entire conversation, but I could tell Kai was flustered too. I decided to take this opportunity to tease him. I took a quick picture of his tomato red face and then proceeded to tease him. "Why are you so red Kai? Are you sick?" I said making Kai's face redder which surprised me. "I can't believe you got redder!?" I said as I started to laugh at his face. Kai pushed me which caused me to fall over, but I continued to laugh. At that point I didn't understand why I was laughing because none of this was really that funny, but at least Jay was laughing with me. Kai's embarrassed face turned to concern when I started laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe properly. (This happens to me when I laugh to hard because my voice cuts out and then I start taking sharp breathes because my body is trying to breathe while I'm laughing. It's very funny to see😂) "are you okay?!" Kai asked while he waved his hands in a panicked manner. Now I'm going to be honest with you guys 'I really don't know why I was laughing that much' so the only way I could get a response to him was by nodding. "Breathe (y/n) breathe," Kai sAid still worried.
After I finally gained my composure, we decided to go celebrate.