Chapter 1

Hello lovelies! So I'm back with yet another book for you guys. If you haven't read my first book Yes I do, please check it out!

Warning: This book consists of explicit language and sexual activity. And I mean explicit! If you are sensitive to such, please refrain from reading this book. All characters mentioned in this book are fictional and do not exist in real life. This book is currently being edited.

I hope you like it! Please vote, leave your comments and share!

I love you all and thank you for choosing this book.

xx AG1 xx

Chapter 1: How it used to be.

"I love you baby." he said, his eyes twinkling.

"I love you more." I say, a smile on my face. He makes me so happy. I couldn't have wished for another man. This is the guy for me. Till death!

I remember when I first saw him. His honey brown eyes set my whole being alight. He was staring at me, without any shame. It felt as though the world stopped when our eyes connected. Then he ran his hand through his beautiful blonde locks. How I wanted to run my hands through his hair. And he smiled, not knowing the havoc he was causing within me.

I had just gotten out of a sour relationship. The bastard was cheating on me for the hundredth time. And to top it off, with the bitch I called my friend.

He, the brown eyed greek god, started walking towards me. Clad in a tight fitting navy three-piece suit. He looked nothing short to perfection. I started to feel light headed when the distance because shorter and shorter. Am I hallucinating?

"Good day, beautiful lady." he greeted me, melting my heart with his warm yet scruffy voice.

"Hey." Wow Scarlett! Way to go girl. What a way to make a first impression.

"My name is Damien Volte, and you are?" he asked.

"Scarlett Dawn. Nice to meet you Damien." I say, a smile on my face praying to God that I don't have food stuck in between my teeth from my lunch.

"If its so nice to meet, how about we do it again over dinner?" he asked, staring into the depths of my soul and probing me with a sexy smirk to dare say no.

"How about we don't?" I answer with a question, staring him back in the eye.

"How about we don't delay you mean? No problem, tonight it is." he says, with a wink.

And that's how I gave him my number. Excited about the hot date I landed myself.

We went out to a beautiful restaurant along the beach front and we danced the night away. Months down the line, after countless dates, he asked me to be his girlfriend and we have been dating ever since.

We moved in together a year in and so far, so good.

"Baby, I obviously love you more." he kissed my chin, causing an army of butterflies to swarm my poor stomach while bringing me back to the present.

I kissed his plump delectable lips gently, expressing all my feelings to him wordlessly.

"Then allow me this one thing I desire." I say, after catching my breath.

"And what is that baby?" he asked, eyebrows furrowed in confusion as if he doesn't know what I desire.

"A job." I say and his expression slowly changes from a happy one to one of anger.

"How many times must we go over this Scarlett? The answer is no! I don't want you suffering when I can take care of you. Or is my support not good enough for you?" he asks, anger written all over his face.

"Baby, your support is more than good enough. I just-" I tried to explain when he interrupted me.

"You just what? Want to go and work where other man can easily approach you? Is that it, huh?" he asks, his temper starting to rise.

"No baby, never! I don't care about other men baby, you're all I need." I say, trying to calm him down.

"Then you don't need a job. End of discussion." he said, getting up and exiting the lounge before I could say another word.

"Well, there goes my job interview." I say to myself, with a sigh.

I miss being out there, showing the world what I'm made of but if my man wants to take care of me...I'll let him.

A.N:

I hope you liked it. I know its pretty short but we still have a long way to go. Hold on!

Get ready for Chapter 2!!

Please vote, comment and share.