Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Cold Green Eyes.

I woke up, a smile on my face. I open my eyes to find myself in my hotel room, dressed in my silky top and shorts. My underwear in tact. No Mr West.

It was a wet dream. A traumatising one at that because it didn't happen. Beside me is my laptop. I turn in to find it on chrome, stalking him.

I get out of bed and get my work phone. No text message from Mr West. It really was a dream. I really enjoyed that dream.

It looked and felt so real. How am I supposed to go to work and face him after I had such an explicit dream. One that I wish happened.

08:00

I rush to the bathroom and take a lukewarm shower to calm my raging hormones.

08:15

I quickly apply lotion on my skin and get dressed in one of my Victoria Secret lingerie set. I grab a strapless elastic leather dress that is figure hugging, as always, and a white blazer to match. I take my white 5-inch heels and a matchless handbag. Choosing to wear simple earrings, I leave my hair down and decide to go natural today. I apply shimmering colourless lipgloss and head out.

08:47

I get in my car and drive like a mad woman to work. After parking my car, I decide to using Mr Wests private elevator.

I scan my thumb and it lets me in. It doesn't have any buttons and so I wait for the doors to close. It takes me up to our floor and I end up in the lobby. On the side towards my office.

08:59

Just made it! I have to wake up earlier to arrive early.

I walk into my office and set my bag down. I enter the kitchen and make gis coffee the way he likes it.

09:14

I knock on his door and after hearing the come in, I walk in and set his coffee on his table.

I grap my notebook which I had tucked away under my armpit and wait for his instructions.

He looks at me from my toes all the way up to my breast, and back to his laptop screen.

Dressed in a tight-fit black Armani suit, he looks absolutely edible. I squeeze my legs shut, last night's dream flashing through my mind.

He takes the coffee mug and sips from it. He closes his eyes as if indulging and opens them to stare me straight in the eye.

Its as if he can see my deepest secrets. I break the eye contact, remembering my dream when I was against the wall and he was staring deep into my soul while thrusting just as deep.

"Miss Dawn, are you listening?" he asks with a raised eyebrow.

He was talking? Oh my!

"Please repeat sir." I murmur, looking at my very pretty shoes.

"You look very sexy today." he says in a seductive voice and I wonder if my ears are fabricating what he says to suit my fantasy.

My face must've shown the shock and confusion because,

"You aren't dreaming Scarlett." he says, reassessing me.

"Thank you Mr West." I say, wanting to keep things professional. I want to last here for as long as possible until I get something with better pay and benefits.

He then gives me orders left right and centre as if he didn't just complement me.

"If you want to keep this job, I suggest you stop looking at all this sexiness, get the hell out and do what I pay you for. And stop dressing like you want to get fucked, its sexy but this isn't a strip club. This is a prestigious establishment and our employees ought to dress accordingly." he yells, this room turning colder due to the coldness within his eyes.

"As a matter of fact, get the fuck off my premises and come back dressed like a professional not a hooker who landed this job." he yells yet again.

"Yes sir." I respond, my voice stripped of emotion. How can someone be so mean within split seconds. It just doesn't make sense. One moment be was checking me out and the next, he is yelling at me and calling me names indirectly.

"Also give me your CV so that I can assess if you're really qualified for this job." he spits and points to his door.

I walk out and grap my CV from my desk drawer. I knock on his door and walk in before he allows me to.

Pissed at his bitchness, I slam the envelope on his desk looking him in the eye.

I turn my hand to the side with force so that my hair can slap him on my behalf.
I then strut out and go to the elevator. I press the ground floor and exit as soon as it dings.

Who does he think he is? Sure he's my boss but if he doesn't approve in terms of my dressing, he ought to email me or rather inform me in a nice and professional manner. And he's telling me about professionalism. So my dress is figure hugging, I get it but it is knee length.

I get inside my car and drive back to the hotel.

Once inside my room, I undress and look through my closet. Good thing no one at work has seen me because I took the private elevator from the parking.

I grap a halterneck white dress with roses on it hugging me waist up and flaring into petals at the slightly below knee skirt.

I decide to apply natural make-up with a subtle red lipstick. I replace my simple earrings with longer ones and I tie my hair up into a tight bun.

Satisfied. I walk out yet again and drive back to work. I use the private elevator again in case the bitch on his periods isn't satisfied.

And here I was, thinking of bringing my wet dream to life. Never!

A.N:

It was a dream? Damn!

How would you feel if you were in her shoes?

Mean boss! What do you think about Alexander?

C-O-M-M-E-N-T!

Please vote and share.

*Winks*