Chapter 16

Chapter 16: "My office. Now!"

I set the files on the boardroom table in front of the chairs. I then place water bottles next to the files.

Checking that the table is set the upcoming meeting, I test the projector and lower the projection screen.

Satisfied, I set up my laptop for note taking which is next to the head of the table where Alexander seats. Everything set, I wait for the department heads to arrive.

After 15 minutes, everyone is here except Alexander.

Speak of the sex devil.

He walks in and sits at the head of the table.

The head of construction makes a presentation and is followed by the other heads of department.

When done with their presentations, they sit and wait for Xander's response.

He starts firing questions to each HOD and I type the Q and A's. Satisfied with their answers, he gives a go ahead and the meeting is dismissed.

Everyone, except him leaves and I start gathering the files.

"You look absolutely ravishing Scarlett." he compliments while undressing me with his eyes.

I stare into his eyes with a sexy smirk on my face.

"I know." I say with a wink. I save the notes I typed and turned of the projector.

He walks out the glass walled board room and bumbed into a timid, innocent looking blonde girl dressed in a knee length pencil skirt and a matching blazer. They both freeze and look into each others eyes like they have been looking for each other for so long.

Alexander slides his hand on her back, supporting her ever so gently. I walk closer to the door for a better look.

He keeps her in his arms for far too long and she looks flushed, her cheeks a bright red from the closeness probably.

And like he was in a trance, he slowly lets go of her and winks.

What the fuck? I ask myself, not like the scene one bit.

I decide to ignore it and I clear the boardroom before heading into the elevator.

"Hold!" a deep voice says.

I keep the doors open when a tall guy with blue eyes and black hair walk in.

He looks at me, eyes glistening in admiration.

"Hey." he speaks lowly, his voice more deep.

"Hey." I respond.

"I haven't seen you around, are you new?" he asks.

"No, I'm Mr Wests PA." I tell him when the elevator dings for his exit.

"See you around then." he says, walking in reverse just to look at me.

"Bye." I say, knowing that I probably won't be seeing him again.

With him gone, I scan my finger and walk into the lobby. I head into my office and do some work.

The intercom goes on and I'm already out the door, hearing the words

"My office, Now!" as I enter his office.

I find him seated on the front part of the desk, arms folded.

I remember the last 3 weeks like the back of my hand. How he always hit the spot and drove me off the cliff.

I don't regret anything, instead I'm enjoying myself. He signals for me to come closer. I do as instructed and end up in his embrace.

He kisses me with passion and I reciprocate.

Suddenly I end up seating on his table and him standing between my legs.

He gathers my skirt around my waist, exposing my red lace thong and its garters. He groans in approval and puts his fingers inside my wet opening. He puts my legs on his shoulders and pulls me into his face. My back laid against the table.

He bites my clit and starts eating me like a starved man. He is far from starved. I practically live with him because we got out almost every night and I end up sleeping at his place.

Just as I'm about to cum, he blows into my opening like i did to him on our first night. I roll my eyes into the back of my head with how good it feels.

He unzips his pants and moves his drops his boxer. He then lifts me off the table and thrusts into me, bouncing me up and down. I pierce my nails into his biceps as he thrusts faster, causing me to yell as my orgasm crashes and he groans loudly as he cums. Still inside me, he puts me on his waist and I wrap my legs around him.

He embraces me as I shiver, his member still inside me. No man has ever made me shiver except for him. Damien used to give me orgasms, true, but they weren't anything near this.

I tighten my walls around his shaft and I feel him twitch in response. I continue doing this until he becomes rock hard. He was still hard when inside me but now is harder.

He walks us to his large and comfy chair and sits down. I turn around, with him still inside me. I start lifting my hips and come back done to be met by his upward thrust. I feel myself get closer and I move faster with his help until we both reach cloud 90 and I relax into his dressed chest.

After 15 minutes of staying in the position, I get up and I put my panty back into position along with my skirt. He gets up and gets dressed.

"We have a meeting in 30 minutes." I inform him when checking my watch.

He hands me his tie which I neatly do and he kisses me deeply.

I turn to walk out when,

"Find out everything about one of our employees Eleanor Miller." he commands.

I nod and walk out his office which smells like hot sweaty sex. Closing his door, I walk through mine which I left open and sat at my desk.

I opened my laptop and went into the offices database.

Eleanor Miller.

I typed and my heart stopped when I saw her picture.

The girl he bumped into after meeting.

Why does he want to know about her?

Does he like her?

No....

NO!

He can't!

"No strings attached." I remember his words at the dinner.

Am I falling for Alexander?

No! Never.

Then why do I feel jealous?

Arg!

I'm overreacting!

He probably just wants to know who he bumped into and stared at like she's gold.

Oh no Scarlett...

You're tangled in strings...

A.N:

Uh oh!

Trouble!

What do you think?

Comment!

Please vote and share.