Chapter 32

Chapter 32: "To have and to hold..."

I take a long bath as instructed by my mother-in-law. Wishing my own mother lived to see this day but things don't always happen as we wish.

When done, I get dressed in my Mrs white robe which matches Alexander's Mr white robe.

I apply shimmering lotion to my skin before my mother-in-law invades my room, holding my wedding gown as well as the white lingerie set I'll be wearing underneath with a corset.

She hands me the corset which I wear. Looking like a sex goddess, I know Alexander will die as soon as his green eyes look at me later on today.

She then helps me into my figures hugging mermaid dress with my back out. It has lace long sleeves and a long tail. It was specifically designed for me and I absolutely love it.

She puts a black long robe around my neck, cover the dress completely and invites the make-up artist as well as the hair stylist inside. They work they're magic and I step into my diamond encrusted 6-inch heels, ready to go.

I remove the large robe and walk out after her. She immediately hands me my bouquet of red roses. The theme is red and white. I was wearing red on our first date so we decided to incorporate it. I walk down the stairs gracefully and the photographers take pictures. We walk towards the back of the house where the wedding is being held.

Most of our colleagues were invited. I even invited Melody and her company's HODs. If it weren't for her, Alexander and I wouldn't have met again and maybe I wouldn't be looking at the aisle with my love at the end, waiting to honour me.

I grasp my bouquet tightly and when the music starts, I walk out of my hiding spot and the guests stand up, looking at me in admiration. I walk slowly, my blue eyes focusing on his green eyes which are darkened with desire.

As I pass the guests, they sit. I finally reach the end, facing my king.

The priest starts talking and I start listening when I see Alexanders mouth moving.

"Scarlett Dawn, I will love you till death do us. You have made me a better man than I was. I can't thank God enough for blessing me with you. You have blessed me with a family I never thought I would have. You handled all the nonsense I threw your way and you stuck around, forgiving me unconditionally. I will be your pillar of support. I will shield you. I will be faithful to you. I will be honest with you, forever and ever." he says, looking into my wet eyes.

The priest looks at me and I take a deep breath, taking Alexanders hands in mine.

"You came into my life when everything had already fallen apart. You gave me life. You reignited a fading flame. Something I thought was impossible but you made it possible. We have been through a lot in the previous few months but you never left my side. You were always there when I needed you most. You gave me the most beautiful gift that I can ever receive which is Austin. I love you so much Alexander, more than you know and I will spend my life trying to have you know exactly how much I love you. Till death." I say, sniffing as he wipes my tears. Thank goodness this make-up is waterproof.

"The rings." the priest says and little Austin walks from sitting on his grandmothers lap to the preast and hands him the box with our rings inside.

He then looks up at Alexander and extends his arms. Alexander picks him up and they both look at me, adoration in their green eyes. Making me blush. Everyone notices and people start gushing, worsening the blush.

The priest finally saves me by giving Alexander my rings.

"I take thee, Scarlett Dawn, to have and to hold as my lawfully wedded wife. Till death do us part." Alexander says, putting the rings on my finger.

Austin claps excitedly, making the crowd gush even more. I laugh at this, my heart filled with joy.

The priest smiles at Austin and gives me Alexander's ring.

"I take thee, Alexander Nathaniel West, to have and to hold. Till death do us part." I say, putting the ring on his finger while staring into his eyes.

The priest takes Austin in his arms, making the next part obvious.

"With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Mr West, you may kiss your bride." he says, playing with Austin.

Alexander looks at me, zooming in on my lips while biting his. My heart accelerates as he takes a step forward.

He places his hands on the sides of my face before sealing it with a kiss. And the fireworks went off. Actual fireworks along with the ones in my stomach.

The crowd cheered while Austin closed his eyes using his cute paws, like he always does when we kiss.

Alexander takes Austin and puts him on his shoulders. Austin starts playing with his fathers hair causing the crowd to laugh. I take Alexander's hand and we walk on the aisle, people throwing golden confetti on us. Some where throwing red rose petals.

I looked at the two most important people in my life, content that the light has finally reached my corner and I'm no longer shadowed.

Finally.

A.N:

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE : Check out DARKENED which is my new book. Let's just say I have started a series and this is considered as BOOK 1 of what I call The Light Series. Check out DARKENED and stay tuned for the next book. Xoxo

And that right there is the end. I hope you liked this rollercoaster.

If there is anything you would like me to add, do tell.

I know there are a lot if mistakes but will start editing very soon.

Thank you so much for the support! Please vote, comment and share!

If you haven't read my first book, Yes I do, check it out on my profile.

I would really appreciate it if you follow me too, that way I can keep you posted if I have a new flame coming out or if I made alterations on the book.

Thank you so much!

Until next time.

Signing out.

BOOK 2 OF THE LIGHT SERIES: DARKENED

BOOK 2 OF THE LIGHT SERIES: DARKENED. ALREADY COMPLETE, CHECK IT OUT!!

BOOK 3 OF THE LIGHT SERIES: COMING SOON