Chapter 22

Chapter 22: "The mother of my child won't live here."

Today is my 5th appointment with my gyna to check that everything is okay with the baby.

And Alexander is joining me.

He has been visiting me daily for the past two weeks. He fetches me from work and gives me the most amazing foot massages.

He clamped my car so that I don't drive and has a driver ready to take me anywhere, any time. I'm forced to comply because all four of my wheels e clamped, talk about over-exaggerating!

My gyna looks surprised seeing that I came with someone and even more shocked when I tell her that he is my baby daddy.

She pulls up my dress to expose the baby that Alexander hasn't seen yet. I shouldn't have worn a dress, I thought to myself because he can see my underwear. He looks at my thighs with lust burning in his green eyes and I tighten my walls, his look affecting me immensely.

The doctor shows us the baby and we even get to here its heartbeat.

She then gives us the pictures and gives Alexander a cloth to clean the excess gel of my belly.

He does this while looking at me with so much affection that I almost forgot how he treated me.

I pull down my dress and take the pictures from the doctor. We walk out together, his hand on my lower back.

He opens the door for me and helps me in. He then drives to God knows where.

We drive in silence until I see the ocean and my heart humps in joy.

He drivers to a beautiful little mansion and parks the car. He walks around the car, opens my door and helps me out. He then intertwines our hands which I can't help but look at.

He opens the door and lets me in. He then walks my through the centre of the house ans to the back. There's a pool and jacuzzi outback. Then a little gate leading to the beach we take off our shoes and walk to the beautiful beach.

"Scarlett." he starts, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I look at expectantly.

"I'm sorry." he says, getting on both his knees which makes him level with my belly.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you. I was so stupid to let go of you. I tried looking for you but I just didn't know where to start. I went through multiple private investigators and they just couldn't find you. Its like you never existed. I thought I didn't have feelings for you when I found myself infatuated with Eleanor but I thought wrong. Please forgive me Scarlett." he says, hugging me while on his knees.

He thinks it's that simple. I experienced pain when he discarded me.

"I'm not ready to forgive you nor give you a second chance Alexander. But I won't stop you from pampering me though, I deserve it after all the shit you put me through but that doesn't mean I can't go without the luxury. So I don't need you. I'm just be a fair person by allowing you to have a say in what happens to your child. Now get off your knees, I want to walk into the water." I say, looking at him.

He looks defeated.

"Don't look so defeated, at least I'm allowing you in. I mean, I let you inside my house. That's a lot so appreciate." I say, removing his hands from my waist.

I walk around him and towards the ocean. I turn back to find him still on his knees.

"You coming or what?" I ask, turning back around and waiting for the tiny wave to bury my feet in the sand.

I feel his hand on my lower back and he looks at me with pain and regret in his eyes.

"Scarlett I-" he starts before I interrupt him.

"Its very beautiful here. How often do you come here?" I ask, changing the topic.

"Every two weeks." he says, looking back at the house.

"Why did you bring me here Alexander?" I ask, walking back to the house.

"I want to perhaps cook dinner for you." he says, leading me to the kitchen.

"All I want right now is pizza, my fluffy blanket and chocolate dipped strawberries at my house. Nothing else."
I say, rubbing my growing belly.

He nods and walks me to the car. We get in and he drives me home. He opens the door for me and walks me to my door.

I unlock the door and step in, not opening the door wider to let him.

"I'd rather spend my evening alone." I say and before he can say anything, I shut the door and locked it.

"Scarlett, please." he says from the other side of the door.

"At least let me buy you the food." he speaks again.

"It's your money, do as you please with it." I respond.

"Scarlett baby please let me spend a few more hours with you." he says with a pained voice from the other side.

I open the door.

"Listen to me Alexander and I won't repeat this. We agreed on no strings attached but that didn't mean you could treat me like shit. You should have ended things the same way you started them, maybe without the flirting and the amazing sex. That's beside the point, you chose to treat me like I'm nothing and I'm sorry but I can't pretend like everything is fine when its not. Be glad that I'm allowing you some benefits that I have power to refuse. Don't push it, okay? Now walk off my premises and into your car and drive away. I would really appreciate it." I say and wait for him to do as I instructed.

Then as he slowly turned, I felt the baby kick. Then I grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly. He looked at me in confusion before he felt it and his eyes lit up with excitement.

A smile formed on his gorgeous face and he started laughing at the feeling. I smiled, his reaction making me happy.

Then the baby stopped kicking and I stepped back, smile gone.

"Out." I say in a low voice before closing my door and grabbing all the junk food I have in the kitchen and eating as much of it as I can while watching NCIS.

A.N:

The rock-hard Scarlett has landed! Do you support this?

Comment.

Please vote and share.