Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Austin Nathaniel West.

So I'm going to try something I have never done before.

Switch POVs! So I hope you like it.

Alexander's POV

I was so stupid to ignore the signs when they were right in front of me. I hated it when another man would hit on her and I made it known by claiming her.

But then I bumped into Eleanor and her grey eyes blew me away. She looked so innocent, something I hadn't seen in a long time and it intrigued me in ways I can't explain.

I wanted to get to know her more and so I did but she mentioned how Scarlett was bulling her around and glaring at her for nothing. It angered me so much that Scarlett would treat such a kind and innocent soul so unfairly that I started treating her badly.

Yelling at her.

Undermining her.

Belittling her.

No seeing that the monster is Eleanor until one day I overheard her threatening my new personal assistant.

And she made a threat that she'll tell me that my PA is bullying her and in that way, she'll get fired just like Scarlett.

Although she doesn't know that Scarlett quit. I felt so angry that I barged in and dumped her there and then.

She started crying saying that my PA assaulted her and it shocked me how manipulative she is. I felt so angry that I gave in.

I then called private investigators to look for Scarlett and they returned saying she doesn't want to be found. This frustrated me so much and I had to just come to terms with the fact that she's gone for good.

Then I saw her 2 months ago in the boardroom at my clients offices. She looked so gorgeous but I froze when I assess her delicate body that I know like the back of my hand to see much bigger breast.

Boob job?

I looked further down and what I saw shocked and confused me.

She's pregnant?

Then I had to know if its mine and when I found out that it is, I felt so much joy.

I tried my best to get back in her life but she was being difficult and I understand. I treated her badly so its only right that she makes things difficult. When she told me that she forgives me, my heart was finally at peace.

Then something amazing happened.

Her water broke. Although it happened in the worst way ever.

And now i'm holding my cute son in my arms, watching her sleep. He hasn't opened his eyes yet so I don't know of they are blue, green or something else.

I kiss his forehead, remembering how her lips felt against mine.

Today has be filled with pleasant surprises like her kissing me

"Hey." she moans out, very exhausted.

I hand her out bundle of joy.