Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Denial

After that morning, I went home and packed my bags with the help of our maids. I packed everything I own and called a mover truck to move my things.

I moved my things to a luxury hotel near where my interview at ANW will be held. I will get that job by all means.

That evening he didn't come home. Probably with his bimbo whom he has feelings for. Probably loves her too.

I woke up and went to the bank. I created an account and to avoid getting traced by him, I withdrew the money and deposited it into my new account. That way, he won't be able to trace and revert the transaction like he would if it was electronic. I wanted to stay with him and save money gradually but how will I after I caught him cheating on me.

I'm officially leaving today as soon as I leave the car keys and the card, which I emptied out.

I deserve the money. With all he has put me through, hell I deserve half of whatever he has. But that will never happen so I'll settle for what I have.

I drove into the driveway to see him standing outside the main door, waiting in anger based on his stance.

Luckily I have a cab on the way and it should be here within seconds so as soon as I park and throw his stuff to him, i'll be out.

I park my car and as I predicted, the cab is here. I signal for the guards that are at the parking to tell the gate guards to let it in.

I get out of the car, lock it and put the keys along with the card and house keys in the gift box I bought after getting my new bank card.

I walk to him with a smile on my face and throw the box at him. As he is picking it up and about to ask me what the hell is going on. Probably saw the empty closet and dresser. I rush into the cab and tell the driver to start driving.

I look back and see his face look at the cab in anger and probably regret when the gift box opens to reveal what's inside.

And I also added a "Fuck You!" note inside which he earned from all the bullshit he put me through.

I tell the cab driver where I'm going and he drives me there, in silence.

I'm finally free from the slavery he put me in. Telling me how he owned me and all that. That is all over now. I am not getting into a relationship like this one anytime soon.

Upon arrival to where I'll be staying until after I get the job and a new apartment for myself, I give the cab driver his money with a tip on top and head in.

I unpack a few of my bags and dive into the fluffy bed. Tomorrow is my interview and I don't know what to wear.

Definitely something sexy and daring. Why should I settle on something bland and boring when I have sexy assets to show?

I grab my phone and notice several missed calls from the bastard. I grab my handbag and walk out into the busy streets. I hail a cab and head to a nearby tech complex.

Upon reaching my destination, I go to a store where they sell sim cards and cellphone accessories. I purchase a new sim card and discard the one I have.

I then head to a pawn shop nearby and sell my phone. Damien probably has this chipped to listen to whatever conversations I have or to track me. He did say he owns me. Well, that's all in the past now.

I sell it for a reasonable price.

Now he can't call me nor track me.

I go to another store and buy myself a new phone with the cash I just got for my old one and some money I added.

I insert the sim card and hail a cab back to the hotel.

New slate for real.

I wonder what he is doing now.

Probably with his only girlfriend now, spoiling her and all. They are probably going to move in together. Maybe she'll get my bank card and my car.

So all those business conferences he traveled for were a lie. He was going on holiday with her and treating her like a queen. Just like how he used to treat me.

I wish I saw this one coming. I knew he was cheating but I thought it was possibly two-night stands not two fucking years!

Why keep me around if he isn't satisfied or if he has someone else. That is just so selfish of him. I'm human, I also have feelings.

I also want happiness. Maybe if he broke up with me when he found out that he doesn't love me anymore, I would have recovered by now. Maybe with another bastard. That's right! They are all the same!

The two guys I have dated did nothing but cheat on me.

Hence I'm done.

I'm done giving all of me and receiving nothing in return. I'm done making excuses for a man who treats me like a whore.

Damien would kill whatever self-esteem I had when he would sleep with me for his pleasure only and when he would do so without turning me on.

I would be dry as can be when he would penetrate me. I would do my best to play along and enjoy it and just when I got myself in the mood, he would be finishing off and that would be it.

The following day I would be left with painful scars and reopened wounds that can't seem to heal but not anymore, especially because he isn't worth it.

Even if I try to touch him and get him to continue so that I reach my high too, he would tell me that he is tired and that he has a busy day the next day and that I should be understanding.

I'm done being understanding!

The submissive Scarlett is left behind somewhere in that house and she is never coming back.

That is signed and sealed!

I quickly change into my silky-smooth sleepwear and get in bed, getting some beauty sleep for tomorrow.

A.N:

Do you support her packing her bags and leaving instead of trying to work things out and find out why he cheated for so long?

What do think about her taking his money (thumbs up or down and why).

COMMENT!!!

Please vote and share.

*Winks*