chapter seven

••••••••••

••••••••••

AUGUST 3RD, 2017 — ❝ PARIS DÉTIENT LA CLEF DE SON COEUR. ❞

And from Italy, Tom surprised her by flying them to Paris, France.

Eloise had confessed to him that she had always wanted to visit again, and she hadn't since she was sixteen. While her father went off on the rest of his world tour, Eloise spent four weeks in Paris learning the culture, language, and everything about it.

Ever since she had seen the movie Anastasia, she'd been obsessed with France.

So the next day, he showed her he'd bought them plane tickets to fly to Paris. And this time, there were no people taking pictures, just the two of them walking out of the airport in sweatshirts, hats, and sunglasses. It was a bit awkward for Eloise, because of her blonde hair making her look like Taylor Swift (except for the fact that she wasn't nearly as tall as her), but she held Tom's hand tightly.

Their hotel was located in some hills outside of Paris, which looked out onto the city that was just a ways away from them. Eloise yearned to get out there and visit—but was sidetracked by sleep, and Tom asking her to cuddle with him, which was something they'd started doing just two days before.

It was just around eight in the morning, and Eloise was on the balcony, overlooking the city. Tom was swimming in the pool that was connected, their room being one of the three that connected to this floor's pool, and she looked over at him, and smiled.

She had never been taken care of this way. Treated to such a stunning vacation. And Tom . . . Doing it all with Tom made it ten times better. Eloise started to walk over to pool, and called, "When are you going to be done with your morning routine, and we can get going to see the city?"

Tom laughed, splashing as he swam over to greet her. He pulled himself out of the pool, and Eloise had to stop herself from looking away. She met his eyes instead. He was wearing just swim trunks, and wiped his hair out of his face as he looked at her.

She was dressed in a soft pink dress, that was loose on her, except where it was pulled in to her waist, showing off her petite figure. Eloise had matching shoes, in the same soft pink, a gift from Tom the previous night before. She felt like a flower petal, and she loved it.

"Well, lucky for you, I just finished with my 'morning routine.' Let me shower, and we can get going, lovely." Tom replied, making Eloise grin. As they started to walk back into their room together, he asked, "What would you like to see first?"

"An incredibly cute café to eat in. And then I want to go to the Musée d'Orsay. Does that sound good?" Eloise replied, and Tom grinned over at her, and responded, "That sounds perfect."