epilogue

••••••••••

••••••••••

DECEMBER 4TH, 2018 — ❝ I WILL LOVE YOU, FOR ALL ETERNITY. ❞

Eloise was quietly cursing herself for having a long-sleeved wedding dress, especially when California decided it wanted to be in the sixties all day, on her wedding day.

But it was too late to change it now, and they were just rolling with it.

A week before the wedding, Eloise and Tom decided that they might as well go with the wedding tradition of the husband and wife not seeing each other until the alter. It was a hard thing to decide, but that just meant that if Eloise decided to casually roll up her sleeves before walking out, he wouldn't know that they were supposed to be long-sleeves.

So now she was in her dressing room with Karen, Penelope, Tessa, and Elsa, getting ready to walk out onto the aisle. It still didn't feel real, that she was truly going to be getting married to the man she loved so damn much.

"You look like you're in dream land," Tessa came up next to Eloise, making her grin and chuckle.

"I feel like I am," She replied, looking over at her friend. "This still doesn't feel real."

"Oh, but I bet it will finally feel real on the honeymoon," Penelope piped up, looking up from where she was, braiding a French braid in Karen's hair. All of the bridesmaids were going to be wearing French braids, whereas Eloise was going to wear hers in a high bun.

Eloise chuckled when she heard that, having thought about when she decided that for their honeymoon, they were going to go back to Paris, where their relationship entirely started.

Elsa helped Eloise put her veil on, and they heard the piano start playing some soft, romantic songs. She rubbed Eloise's shoulder's reassuringly, and said, "It looks like it's time!"

"Alright, girls, are we ready?" Karen asked as Penelope finished on her hair. Everyone nodded, and the bridesmaids all put their flower crowns on, and Eloise put her earrings in.

Even with her jitters, Eloise felt her anxiety bouncing off the walls inside of her, but she grasped her bouquet, and continued down the halls.

Eloise squared her shoulders, held her head up high, and turned, looking through the windows on the door. From here, she could see Tom, and all of his groomsmen, waiting for her up at the altar.

She was ready.

↠↠↠↠↠

Tom was so nervous. His fingers were fidgeting, and if he was honest? He was sweating a lot, too. He wished he had put on more deodorant.