Chapter Twelve

Two comments for the next chapter!

Picture of Jacyn's entrance (imagine her with a leather jacket on too cause it's cold)

~COPYRIGHT 2014~

*Eight months later*

The captains and their children stood in the pot yard around the fire discussing the upcoming king crab season.

"So Josh, where's your sister? Is she coming out this season or was opies enough for her?" Keith, captain of the Wizard, asked curiously.

"No, she's coming out. In fact, she should be here any second," Josh responded.

Scott, now all fixed up, felt his heart pick up speed at the mention of Jacyn. He was glad that she was coming back. He didn't think he'd be able to see her again after screwing up so bad. He'd gotten an ass whooping when he'd seen Josh, but they were all good now. Nothing would break their friendship. They'd gotten close when he'd worked on the Time Bandit after Phil passed away.

Right as Josh mentioned Jacyn, the sound of a motor echoed through the pot yard. Everybody turned to look where the sound was coming. A motorcycle was driving down the road towards them. It came to a stop in front of them and their jaws dropped when they saw it was said woman. She was wearing a pair of tight black legging style pants and a see through shirt, her bra exposed to everyone even though there was a leather jacket covering her upper half. A cigarette was smoking from her mouth and her hair was windblown.

"Holy shit," Zack Larson, captain Wild Bill's son, voiced his opinion.

"Stop checking out my sister man," Josh reprimanded, slapping him in the back of the head.

"Sorry, it's just. She's changed since the last time I saw her. Which was eight months ago. What happened?" he wondered.

"Is there something wrong with her? Cause I see my same old baby sister."

"No, no, there's nothing wrong. Just...never mind."

"That's what I thought," Josh said, approaching Jacyn. "Hey baby sis."

"Hey big bro," she smiled, giving him a hug. "What're you losers talking about over here?"

"We were talking about you and then you made that dramatic entrance," Sig laughed. "If Mandy came here dressed like that, I would have a heart attack."

"Dad, you'd never catch me in something like that," Mandy reassured her father.

"Yeah, couldn't you have maybe worn a little bit more clothing?" Josh questioned his sister.

"Who are you to tell me what to wear? I can wear what I want. I'm almost 30."

He rolled his eyes at her and walked back over to his previous spot.

"So whose boat are you fishing on this time?" Wild Bill asked her.

"Hopefully my family boat unless Josh kicks me off again," she replied.

"You should come back to the Time Bandit, Jay. We had fun last year," Axel spoke up from his spot in the circle.

"Axel!" she exclaimed with a laugh, running over to him. They hugged, swaying back and forth. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too," he chuckled, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "But really, you should come on our boat again. You know it's always interesting."

"Oh yeah, totally fucking interesting," she glared at him, knowingly. He did nothing but laugh.

"When'd you get into motorcycles, Jacyn?" John asked curiously.

"I've been into them for a while, but I never had the guts to actually buy one. But I figured why the hell not and used my nice paycheck to buy myself one," she said. "Isn't she gorgeous?"

"She sure is," Scott said, walking around the bike. He held out his hand, about to touch it.

"If you touch it, you die," she warned. "Get away from my bike, Hillstrand."

He put his hands up in surrender, backing away from the motorcycle.

"Going back to what Axel was saying, we'd love to have you back on the boat, Jacyn. You were a great part of the crew during opies," Andy said.

"Thanks Andy, but I'll pass. No offense, but I've had enough of your crew for a while," she laughed.

"Isn't working with males exhausting?" Mandy asked her.

"Unbelievably," she agreed.

"Oh please! It's even more exhausting working with women!" Edgar countered.

"How so, Edgar?" Jacyn challenged.

"Oh, I've got to go take a break!" Elliot whined in a girl's voice.

"I smell!" Norman mocked also in a female's voice.

"I've got to go change my tampon!" Scott squealed.

Jacyn put her hands on her hips and looked Scott right in the eyes. "If I recall, you thoroughly enjoyed having a female on your boat," she sassed.

Everybody yelled, "Ooo! Burn!" and then they began laughing. Yes, the whole fleet had found out that Jacyn and Scott had slept together. Word travels fast amongst fishermen. They are worse than women when it comes to drama.

"And if I recall, you enjoyed being on my boat as well," he tried to come back with.

"Eh, it was alright. Could've been a lot better," she shrugged.

The guys were dying at this point. They were all laughing so hard they looked like they were going to piss themselves.

"I-"

Scott was cut off by Josh. "Okay, this is enough of talking about my sister's sex life. I really don't want to hear it," he said.

"Alright, you heard the guy. Enough Scott," John said to his son.

Scott shook his head and rolled his eyes. Jacyn laughed.

"Looks like I won this time," she taunted him with a smirk on her face.

"We'll see about that when it comes to fishing. Our boat is going to smash yours with the amount of crab we have," he challenged.

"Oh yeah? And what happens if we win?"

"If the Time Bandit wins, you have to go out to dinner with me. If the Cornelia Marie wins...well, you get to decide that."

Jacyn looked over at her brother. He shrugged. "You can make the call on that one, sis," he said.

"If my boat wins, you have to come and be bait boy for a trip," she finally said.

"Challenge accepted," he agreed, shaking her hand.

"You're on, Hillstrand. I'm out. See y'all out there."

That being said, she went to her motorcycle, revved it up and tore out of there, heading to her family's boat for the trip to come. She was going to get some sleep before they left.

~COPYRIGHT 2014~