⟳ trainee mini chap. 04

TRAINEE MINI CHAP.
FOUR

"Best friendddd~" a loud female's voice was heard as the girl ran to the practice room, she knew her best friend was at, before opening the door.

Two boys inside out of five, turned their heads to see what the yelling was about.

"Isaac!" The girl exclaimed walking to him then handing him her own phone that was on a Wildcard fan page. "Look what I just found."

Both Isaac and Jisung raised an eyebrow, turning their attention to look at the phone that had a picture of Isaac with his hand on his ass while walking down the street.

"I was itchy okay?!" Isaac whined handing the phone to Jisung who laughed at the photo a fan caught.

"I think the funniest part was the comments. There's some that are like 'leave Isaac oppa alone!' 'Idols are humans too!' 'He's just a small innocent child let me live his life!'" She said imitating a fan girl voice then laughing. "Pft, you? Innocent? These fans" she finished shaking her head.

"Let the fans think we're innocent-" Jisung started but was cut off.

"But you aren't? Not you. Not Saeyoung. And especially not Isaac." Songju said with a matter of fact tone.

Jisung sighed, "she's right." He muttered looking over at Isaac who nodded and agreed.

"Hey, did you guys see that picture of Isaac scratching his ass?" Hyunjun laughed as he looked at his own phone.

"Yah!" Isaac whines again, "I am always getting attacked around here." He frowned then took Songju's hand. "Come on, lets go practice that duet." Both walking out after.

"Did he just ditch me for Songju?" Jisung muttered more to himself but having Hyunjun right next to him. There was a moment of silence. "Wait are you following a Wildcard fan account too?" He then asked Hyunjin who chuckled nervously.

"N-no!"

-

"Hongyun, how does it feel to be debuted?" Yunhwa asked with a soft smile on her face as her, Taeil, and Hongyun were in the cafeteria eating.

"It's actually super cool, I mean we can't really go outside much without getting crowded with fans."

"Damn so your debut was really successful," Yunhwa said with a glad sigh as she ate some of the things on her plate. "I kept singing Love Scenario like all day."

Hongyun chuckled, shaking his head as he also put some food in his mouth.

"Is that really that catchy?" Hongyun asked.

"It is, Evan and I remixed it to cut off Saeyoung's slow part and replace it with some raps. It came out so lit." Taeil said with his mouth full of chicken making the other two laugh. "What?" He asked with a small frown.

"You're so cute." Yunhwa said with a big smile squeezing the other's cheeks jokingly making the boy blush a dark red and look down at his chicken. "But anyways," the girl hummed looking at the text message she just got. "I have to head out, Jiwoo just asked if I can help her with the dance the girls were taught."

"Bye!" Both boys said as the girl walked away.

"Okay, what was that?" Hongyun asked looking at the boy with a smirk.

"What was what-"

"Hey guys, what are we talking about?" Jiheon asked as he sat down on the seat where Yunhwa sat on.

"Taeil's obvious crush!" Hongyun said making Taeil frown even more and shake his head as he swallowed his chicken.

"I do not have a crush-"

"On Yunhwa? Oh yeah that's hella obvious!" Jiheon said laughing softly.

"I don't have a crush on Yunhwa!" Taeil defended himself. "Gosh, can no one help me and be on my side?"

"I heard someone call for help so hello Queen Chaehee is here." Chaehee teasingly said sitting next to Taeil.

"Help me and tell these two that I am not crushing on Yunhwa." Taeil explained.

"But you are?-"

"Ughhh,"

-

"Everything looks so nice here," Xiaorui said in Chinese, with a soft smile on his face as the two Chinese siblings walked into a small liquor store.

"We've been in Korea for a long while now, and you still get so excited going places." Quieluo smiles and laughed softly as the two walked in wanting to buy snacks.

"What can I say? I'm so used to seeing Chinese written everywhere, Korean looks so cool!" Xiaorui said looking around the store for some snacks, his sister shaking her head and smiling. "Hey, what did Inseo and Daehwan want again?"

"Uhh, Inseo wanted some of those chocolate flavored chip thingy. And Daehwan wanted the chocolate stick things." Quieluo explained seeing the snack that Daehwan wanted and getting it. "What did you want?"

Xiaorui nodded getting the snack Inseo wanted them getting his own. "These cake thingies." He answered as his sister got her snack then they went to pay:

-

"Thanks you two," Daehwan smiled as he was handed his snack by Quieluo who smiled shyly and walked away.

"Hyung! Give me some." Jiwon said running over to the boy who was sitting down about to open his snack.

"Fine, but only one okay?" Daehwan said, finally opening the bag and signaling for Jiwon to get one.

Jiwon smirked putting his hand in but instead of getting one he got a whole handful of it running once Daehwan whined.

"Hey Dae! Let me get some~" Jinhee said cheerfully walking to the boy seeing one of her favorite snacks in his hand.

"Okay but one! Only one." Daehwan said still sad that Jiwon got so much. Jinhee put her hand in, also getting a handful before running while eating them. "What the heck guys!"

-

short and sweet! Wanted to give SOME newbie trainees a small introduction. Didn't include everyone cause there's like 52 of y'all ;—; sorry babies! But I hope you liked this mini chap. If you have any scene request PLEASE tell me or I'll have to stop doing these cause I get writer's block.