➸ allkpop seventeen

Nightlight and Big Dream Entertainment confirm a special stage between Wildcard and Flower Child
by missyenaa | 15 mins ago

That's right; you read correctly. Both entertainments have taken to their official separate YouTube channels to post an official teaser for a special stage.

Nightlight has made an offical statement clearing up that the two companies have been working on this stage for a while now and that both boy groups were excited and worked nicely with each other.

The confirmed members of Wildcard being: leader Hongyun, Thai member Aki, and maknae Isaac. Flower Child members being visual Jay, vocalist-dancer Xander, and lead rapper S.oul.

The song as you can see from the teaser, is more so Halloween theme. The title of the song being announced at the end of the teaser. "Witch".

What are your opinions on this? Did you like the teaser? Are you excited for the actual stage?

-

@ BDEstan : holy- I don't know much about wildcard but I'm excited!! I hope all the boys do well~

@ lolololship : yES! I'm very excited, I love me more halloween hops and just from the small little audio we got, I can sense a bop!

@ bringitbacksnsd : nl is overworking their idols, too much happening this month istg do those boys even rest
^ @ jisungsun : um?? wildcard didn't even have much of a schedule this month, yunhwa and genesis got a whole new comeback um how are you gonna say they're overworked??

-

hi hello wassup! so I hope you guys like that teaser cause Tiff [ EXOtiffanyEXO ] worked hard on it and it actually came out so amazing like W O W. but yes another collab that I'm hella excited for and I hope you are too!