⟳ trainee mini chap. 09

TRAINEE MINI CHAP.
NINE

"For the last time Hyunjun we are not playing hide and clap only because you finally saw the Conjuring." Kijung sighed as he heard the request from the boy about 10 times in the last 5 minutes.

"Why?! It looked fun!" Hyunjin whines crossing his arms as they entered the cafeteria to get some drinks for some of the trainees in the practice room. "Besides what can go wrong?"

"Songju has broken a vase when she wasn't blindfolded, Jisung almost dropped Seongmin down the stairs, you have even 'accidently' hit Jiwon- imagine how bad it can get if you all were blindfolded? The building would burn down!" Kijung explained as he took some water bottles handing some to Hyunjun and holding some himself.

"You're no fun hyung," Hyunjun huffed as he took the water bottles and two headed back.

"Hey, need help?" A female voice's was heard from behind them taking both boys by shock, causing Hyunjun to drop some of the water bottled.

"Ah Brenda noona, you scared me!" Hyunjun frowned as Brenda laughed softly and picked up the water bottles that fell out of the boy's hand.

"Didn't mean to scare you kiddo, just thought you two needed a hand with that much water bottles." She explained as they started walking again to the practice room.

"Thanks, Hyunjun is just jumpy cause he watched the Conjuring and now he wants to play that game they were playing in the movie," Kijung explained.

"The hide and clap one? Weren't you the one who hit Jiwon in the you know, imagine what you can do blindfolded Hyunjun-"

"That's what I told him," Kijung nodded as he opened the door. "Water is here, hurry and get it."

The fellow trainees in the room quickly made their way to the three and grabbed the water bottle from their hands then going back to do what they were doing.

"Hey guys!" A deep voice made its way into the room as the door was opened, the trainees inside all turned their heads to look at the two entering.

"Oh look, our SMTM hyungs." Seongmin smiles brightly as he sees the two.

"We were in the studio and I guess we decided to have a little battle, you know, for fun and I guess to get prepared for Show Mw The Money." Kyul explained as Evan nodded along.

"That's actually a good idea, do you want us to be the audience?" Taeil asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Actually, we wanted to make this kind of a challenge so we wanted to ask some of the rap trainees to join in the 'battle'." Evan added.

The trainees all looked around at each other to see who would volunteer for it.

"I'll do it." Taeil shrugged as he raised his hand. "I mean why not right?" Adding a soft chuckle at the end.

"I'm pretty Kihae would want to do it, want me to call her?" Brenda spoke as Evan nodded so she walked out to find the other.

"Anyone else?" Seokyul asked as he looked around the room.

The trainees that were going to participate ended up being Junhyun, Kihae, Evan, Seokyul, Taeil, and Subin.

"Who's starting?" Junhyun asked with a raised eyebrow, the 6 were in a circle with other trainees crowding against them to watch.