⟳ trainee mini chap. 14

TRAINEE MINI CHAP.
FOURTEEN

[BABY REVEAL PARTY SPECIAL]

"Please choose a pin and a side," ZhiYue smiles speaking politely as she herself has a pink "it's a girl!" pin on her nice casual dress.

Fellow trainees make their way into the somewhat small but cozy party hall. The room being separated beautifully to a blue, more boy color, side on the left and pink, more girl color, side on the right.

In the middle is a nice opened space that can be used as a dance area, or as they were using it now, where all the food stands. Some trainees already serving themselves and going to sit down at their respected tables.

"Come on, ill help you." Yunhwa smiled as she stood by Taeil who was in crutches.

"But I think it's a girl, I have to go to the girl side," Taeil frowned as he looked down at his "it's a girl!" pin then at Yunhwa's "it's a boy!" pin.

Yunhwa frowned shaking her head. "Half the other trainees are breaking that rule, come on. I don't trust you on your own anymore." She explained signaling the boy to a table as he smiled softly and did as told doing his best to go over to the table.

-

"What do you think it is?" Haejin asked as he clinged onto Eunjay's side while they both looked at Junhyun.

"Oh, a boy," Junhyun spoke taking his sweater a bit off to reveal the blue pin he had connected to his shirt, having a small smile on his face.

Most of the trainees got their pins once entering and sat with their friends or with random fellow trainees, all was loud until two girls were heard.

"It's a girl!"

"No way! It's a boy for sure!"

"Iyeong is right, it's a boy. I will literally eat my own sock if I'm wrong!" Nari ended up commenting getting inbetween Iyeong and ZhenXi who were still bickering about the other being completely wrong.

"Bet!" Hyunjun yelled from across the room after he heard what Nari said she'll do if she's wrong.

"Hyunjun, I'm not kidding I'm actually serious." Nari said walking over to the boy.

"No way. Bet. If you're wrong you have to put your own sock in your mouth." The younger boy said with a sly smirk.

"Orrrr, how about someone else's sock?" Jiwon added making the girl make a grossed out face. "Bet you won't noona," he added an evil smirk.

"Oh really now?" Nari asked not saying no to a challenge was her specialty. "I'll do it. If I'm wrong though which I'm not."

"I say Saeyoung's sock-"

"What the heck, leave me out of this" Saeyoung whined getting up to get food with Aecha who held his hand walking away from the group of them.

"No! I get to choose the person, I was the first to challenge noona and I say..-"

"You know the more I think of this the more I wanna throw up, let's just do my own sock okay?" Nari asked rethinking her choices in the last 10 minutes.