➸ allkpop twenty-five

Nightlight Entertainment announces the future release of their very own Kdrama, 'The Photography Club'
by missyenaa | 3 hours ago

You read that correctly, Nightlight Entertainment home of every so popular idols like Wildcard, Genesis and Yunhwa have just come out with the statement that they will be releasing their own Kdrama

CEO Hyunjoo has said that it is not your typical romcom drama like many others being released but instead a thriller type with some romance that will be sure to get you hooked.

Although not much has been released, we were able to get a somewhat sneak peek at the plot, knowing that it will be a school setting and it will follow two main characters, who are said to be new students, played by Wildcard's Lee Hongyun and Genesis' Hwang Chaehee.

The Kdrama name is said to be 'The Photography Club', as the club will play a big role in the plot of the story.

Are you excited for this Kdrama? No release date has been announced so make sure to keep an eye out for any 'strange activity'.

-

@ wildcardyoo : HONGYUN IS PLAYING THE MAIN GUY?? uM yEs iM hella excited!

@ andkpop : oh my gosh yes I needed more thriller type dramas! there isn't much rn and I'm so happy I get to see my favorite idols in it!

@ everstan : first Error 404 and now this? Ya girl gonna brings watch them both!

-

ohohoh~ I've been planning this for a long time and I'm so happy imma finally be able to do it soon and I hope you guys are excited! Also some of my amazing trainees started a Nightlight one shot book y'all should check out! -trcpical-nxght