➸ allkpop five

Nightlight Entertainment has released a statement about a possible solo debut plus confirms Wildcard comeback.
by missyenaa | 4 hours ago

Nightlight Entertainment, home of the now popular boy group Wildcard, has just recently released two statements regrading a possible solo debut and a Wildcard comeback.

The CEO of Nightlight, Kang Hyunjoo, has said herself that she wants the fans to be more involved with creating the company. "Unlike other companies," she says, "I wants the fans to believe they are apart of Nightlight as well."

That is why she will be promoting two trainees that were already shown on the Nightlight official YouTube channel, covering DNA by BTS. Ahn Yunhwa, with the light hair in both videos, and Choi Yoojin, the darker haired one, two trainees under the company that will both debut as soloist.

Durning the promotion together, there will be videos, Vlives, and other things that the two girls will do together, like the videos released above. Once promotion is over, the fans will be deciding which trainee they want to see debuted first.

The trainee that is not chosen will continue to be a trainee until Nightlight decides to debut another soloist.

As for the Wildcard comeback, CEO Kang has yet to give any more information as of now, she has only stated that the comeback will be at the end of this month. What do you think about these two things going on at Nightlight?

-

@ WildcardLife : this is why I love NL! They are so unique istg, other companies better take notes >:(!! These girls seem so talented ugh it's going to be hard to choose and mY KINGS ARE COMING BACK!

@ lilboisamuel : Nightlight loves to feed us I swear~ can't wait to see more of these two girls! Wish they could just debut together so we don't have to choose ㅠ ㅠ

@ lolxxmonsta : these girls cant sing and can barely dance. What about Nightlight debuts some real talent? Cause so far with Wildcard all I see is TRASH.

-

Hey hey~ so um I don't want to be boring and just debut idols like that plus I want you guys to be apart of the process so I've decided on this! At the end of Yunhwa&Yoojin promotion, I will do a poll, somehow, and have you all decide who will debut. As for Wildcard, I hope it isn't too soon? I mean at the time of their comeback it will already have been a month since their debut so yeah. Tell me if you guys like my ideas or if there's anything I can do to make Nightlight a bit better!

Also I wanna do a fandom(?) name-ish thing for Nightlight. Kind of like SMTown, JYPNation, YGFamily, and etc. But for Nightlight. Leave some name suggestions!