➸ allkpop ten

Nightlight CEO Kang Hyunjoo announces future girl group + pregnancy reveal
by missyenaa | 1 day ago

A lot happened in the last episode of Nightlight Time, although it was a sad episode for most, it left almost everyone shocked with the reveals that Nightlight's CEO Kang Hyunjoo revealed

The company being home of so far a popular boy group, Wildcard, and amazing soloist, Yunhwa. Now it is confirmed that they will be debuting a girl group. No further information aside from the first member, Kang Aecha ( ex-Nightlight Time host ) has been revealed.

Not only was the news of a girl group shocking, even more surprising was the second thing that CEO Kang announced.

Kang Hyunjoo has announced that she is 4 months into her first pregnancy and will be expecting the child soon.

What was your reaction while watching this episode? Are you excited for the future girl group? Are you excited for CEO and her future baby? Tell us!

-

@ istanatalentedbby : when I legit saw Aecha crY I STARTED CRYING MYSELF. Y'all I'm so excited for this girl group and congrats to CEO! I bet the baby will grow to be as beautiful as her~

@ lolmomoworld : excited for both! I want to know the members already siGH

-

no hate comment cause this doesn't deserve any hate >:(. Just a wrap up of the last episode that's it~ don't forget to keep spam commenting! Less and less people are doing so :( !