➸ allkpop twenty-four

Nightlight Entertainment announces new member of Genesis, that'll be joining them in their next comeback + info about past idol 'scandal'

Kang Nari, or more commonly just going to be known as Nari, has just been announced by Nightlight as the new member of their girl group Genesis

Nari is set to be the Lead Rapper and Vocalist of the group, being said to have amazing rap skills that will get her lots of attention.

CEO Hyunjoo has also made this announcement today regarding this new member and their past member:

"Due to recent events, we have cut our communication with Lee Aejeong and Choi Saeyoung. We, Nightlight, would prefer to not be associated with them beyond this point. We hope our supporters can understand this, and although we can not fully discuss why this must be, all that can be said is that both former NL idols will bring a bad name to our company and we would prefer that not to happen. With that being said, we hope everyone can support Nari with her debut in Genesis, she is not a replacement, she is a new member. She's extremely talented and we hope she gets the support and love that she deserves."

We have tried contacting Nightlight on this topic but have gotten no response. All we could dig up was a scandal broke through with the company and their past idols that we believe the past idols caused.

But what is your opinion on new member Nari? Will you keep supporting Genesis?

-

@ genesislolol : wOAH she's extremely pretty oh my I love her smile!!

@ hitthecard : yooo iM so happy that they actually added a new member to keep it at 7, I'm kinda in love with her??

@ lookielookie : ahhh no she might want to steal jinhee's spot as my bias, these girls make me sO gay!

-

yes I decided adding a new member was best for Genesis and I hope you guys don't mind. Also the whole scandal with those two I won't get into, all I really have to say is their creator crossed a line and really disrespected me and Nightlight.