➸ allkpop seven

Scandals within Nightlight is revealing possible trainee dating and personal information.
by missyenaa | 1 hour ago

Just half an hour ago, Wildcard members and Nightlight trainees were spotted by fans at a local pizza place near by the company building

Although fans were quick to notice how close Wildcard's visual Lee Junhyun was being to a certain unidentified male trainee, fans quickly taking pictures as seen as by the picture above posted by a fan page.

One fan has announced that a trainee walked to her once she filmed a video of the two and kindly asked her to delete the video, the fan did as told so there is no video as of now.

Trainee information since then has been seen floating around on Twitter, many 'fans' digging up info, addresses, family members, photo albums, and etc on trainees that were involved in this.

Nightlight CEO Kang Hyunjoo was quick to make a statement explaining that member Lee Junhyun was simply intoxicated and resorted to his clingy drunk side with the boy trainee near him. The CEO denies any dating rumors with the boys and has since reported all accounts that are revealing trainee informations.

This is all being taken serious by the company, and they wish for others to respect privacy of members of Wildcard and trainees.

What are your thoughts on all this? Do you believe it all?

-

@ stanwildcardoof : I hate this, whoever took those pictures or videos or whatever completely violated the privacy of the members and the trainees. Next time think before you take your cameras out! You could of possibly broken a career. Smh.

@ beautifulshot : so Junhyun is gay??? hmmmM
^ @ rundasirun : the picture doesn't prove anything. We all know how some idols get when they had to much to drink, Heechul does that all the time and he has confirmed he isn't gay. So no, Junhyun isn't.
^ @ bananatime : even if he was, it wouldn't matter. It's 2018, no one should care
see 15 replies

@ stopsleepingontalent : I blame the trainees and members, y'all should be more careful. This wouldn't have happened if Junhyun didn't have drinks and if you were all cautious about people around you.
^ @ wildcardyunnie : tELL me exactly how that works? Fans should respect that they are out as friends and they shouldn't be recording and putting it public without permission.
see 20 replies

-

this all happened on nl group chat on ig and I decided to make it on here for those who are not in it can catch up. NL needs some drama so yeah :) I didn't make those twitter and ig pictures, other trainees did. I just simply screenshotted~