⟳ trainee mini chap. 15

TRAINEE MINI CHAP.
FIFTEEN

[NL'S PRINCESS]

"She's been gone for days now!" Jeonyang whined with a small frown on his face as he clinged onto the arm of a taller Japanese trainee Ito who only chuckles shaking his head.

"You realize that labor can take up to days and then she needs more days to recover?" Sunyoo raised an eyebrow from somewhat across the practice room from the pair, putting her hair into a ponytail.

"Well yeah, but six days! Isn't that too much?" Her younger brother responded to her claim with another small whine.

"True but maybe she just needed more time to rest?" Inseo added standing next to Sunyoo as she chugged her water bottle.

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" A higher pitched voice yelled as the door slammed open taking the four by shock. "Oh! Sorry I didn't mean to open it that hard! But sajangnim is back!" Yeojin said smiling brightly.

Jeonyang was the first to run out of the room to see the new baby, the others following closely but walking.

Hyunjoo was in the lobby, sitting on one of the chairs as a baby car seat on the coffee table facing her, some other trainees were already near by staring at the CEO as she smiled and played with what seemed to be the baby in the seat, of course.

She looked up at her trainees that all gathered up around her, Hongyun and Kihae telling people to back up a little to give the new mother some room making her chuckle as she turned the car seat gently to the trainees direction.

"Meet, Kang Ahra." Hyunjoo spike in a soft voice as all the trainees awed looking at the couple day old baby that just stared up at them in curiosity. "She was born January 17, at 11:32am, 6 pounds 8 ounces. Isn't she beautiful?"

"She's literally gorgeous!" Jiheon whispered shouted loud enough to make Hyunjoo chuckle as she used a finger to touch Ahra's cheek making the baby move a tiny bit.

"Sajangnim she's going to look so much like you! So pretty~"

"Awe thank you, Junhei. But she looks so much like her appa as well." She stared chuckling as she stands up. "I'm sorry for the wait everyone, but I'm just glad to have my baby finally here and I hope you all are too."

"Of course we are! You could of taken a month sajangnim and we would have been fine, as long as you and Ahra were fine." Hongyun added with a kind smile.

"That's great to hear," Hyunjoo smiled brightly. "I'm sure you were working on things, you all will have time to be and see Ahra up close so don't worry, keep working~"

-

"I literally held her, she's so small and I think I'm in love?" Hana spoke to the rest of the table, the final part coming off as question with a realization face.

Hyekyo chuckled patting the girl's head as she continued to rant about the new baby that she held just a couple minutes ago.

"I gotta say, she's freaking cute, I made her smile and I think that was the happiest moment of my life." Ehrin smiled brightly.

-

"You should've been there! She just wouldn't stop crying with Mars and as soon as she was with me, she just stopped completely" Aejeong stared a loud laugh following after making her best friend push her off the chair she was on at the table. "Hey!" She whined getting back on the chair.

"You're annoying," Mars mumbled pouting as Aecha held onto his arm giggling as his small pout.

"No you're annoying," Aejeong stuck her tongue out.

"No y-"

"You're both annoying." Jiwon added his fork pointing at their direction.

"Someone's being grumpy." Aejeong muttered crossing her arms.

"He's grumpy cause he hasn't held Ahra yet." Jisung cleared up eating his food.

"You haven't held Ahra yet?" Aecha asked with widen eyes. "She's so adorable you just have to-"

"I know! I've been hearing that all day," Jiwon frowned. "She's so busy though, like damn she's barely like 5 days old but she has a busier schedule then I do! And I'm an unofficial idol"

The girls at the table laughed shaking their head at the boy.

"Come on, we're gonna take you to her, I doubt she's 'busy' right now" Isaac joked as he stood up picking the boy up along as Hyunjun got up as well.

All three made their way to the CEO's office on the higher level, Hyunjun being the one to knock and once getting the come in her opened it to reveal CEO with Ahra rest in her arms on her chair.

"Sajangnim, Jiwon has been upset-" Hyunjun started getting a glare from Jiwon. "That he hasn't held Ahra, he's a bit jealous of others who have held her-"

"Hey!"

Hyunjoo laughed softly at the comment standing up as Ahra stays asleep in her arms.

"Ahra is such a star today, I'm sure you waited long since everyone has been asking to hold her but are your hands clean?" She asked and Jiwon immediately nodded.

With a soft and slow movement she transferred Ahra into Jiwon's arms as he held her carefully looking at her in awe.

"Told you, she's adorable." Isaac muttered as Jiwon stayed staring at the baby.

"Everyone did." Jiwon mumbled making the other three laugh.

"She truly is loved." Hyunjoo muttered touching the tiny bit of hair that Ahra had while smiling down at her.

-

kang ahra is finally born! Well technically 5 days ago but still~ I hope you all like the name and love the fact that nl's true princess is here! didn't proofread this so sorry for errors<33