➸ allkpop thirteen

Nightlight and AFPD Entertainment have confirmed the departure of 1OfAKind members Aejeong and Yeona from the group
by missyenaa | 5 hours ago

This morning both Nightlight and AFPD took to their social media to confirm that 1OfAKind members Lee Aejeong and Jeon Yeona will no longer be promoting under the group

There was no specific reason, the companies say, as to why the girls won't be in 1OfAKind anymore but they have said that there is no hard feelings between the two companies or between the girls of 1OAK.

What are your opinions on this issue? Will you miss OT11 1OfAKind?

-

@ 1OfAKindfan : nOOOOOOO WHY?! I DONT UNDERSTAND I LOVED OT11 :( THIS CANT BE HAPPENINGG!!

@ aceyeonAhhh : does this mean they will both be debuting under the new NL girl group? Is that why they were taking out?
^ @ justarandomkpopstan : I don't think so, we can't exactly guess something like that cause in the end we will just be very disappointed if they aren't in the girl group.

@ lolololnl : honestly although I love ot11, 1OfAKind's promotion team is bad, the girls were barely promoted I think this is for the best.

-

please do not get any ideas, the girls have been telling me their issues with the promotion of 1OfAKind, which I was told would be over by the earlier of this year but it's September and they still haven't made a comeback, so I think this is for the best :). I have no issue with the creator, it's just I want my girls back under NL. As for if the girls are in the line up for Genesis, tbh I don't exactly have a confirm line up. The three girls revealed are for sure members as the others are still in the works :)! Please wish all female trainees luck~