Locking in the Plan

Cyborg

"We need to do something about her," little traffic clothing boy says.

"Raven? Why?" I respond, not really caring.

"Because she assisted the villain! She was aiding and abetting a kidnapper! In this state, that means she should go to prison for 8 years! The aider and abetter gets the same sentence as the direct perpetrator!" Robin yells, obviously furious.

"But the girl said it was an accident. Can't we just leave it at that?" I sigh. I honestly think Robin is taking this too far, and it's pretty clear that Star feels the same, and I seriously doubt Beast Boy feels that Raven is the one in the wrong here.

"No, we cannot just leave it at that! I've got a plan for her now." He probably makes a face to go with that, but I don't look up from my race car game.

*****A few days of hiding Terra and beating up bad guys later*****

Raven

"Ugh, this is such a terrible mission. It's not even a mission!" Beast Boy yells, flinging his arms up.

Oh well, at least I get to go with you and love-accusing Terra, I think. What actually comes out of my mouth is, "If we finish it fast, it'll be fine."

"Yea, then we can go home and hide in your room some more," Terra chimes in. She slings her arm over Beast Boy's shoulder, who's walking between us, and he puts his over mine. On the inside, I grin, but on the outside, I open a portal straight to the state prison. Beast Boy tugs us through, probably anxious to get the 'mission' over with.

"Okay, what are you supposed to do?" Terra asks me.

"Make sure that all the cells that should be filled are, and Beast Boy has to come to ensure I don't 'betray the team' again," I answer, putting quotes around the words with my fingers. Beast Boy nods a splits off as a cheetah to do the left part of the building, and Terra breaks off to the right. I continue on straight forward, and after a short fifteen minutes, find myself at the very back of the building, where the cells actually occupied with inhabitants are more spread out. I come to a final empty one with a plaque on it, and move closer. Up until here, all the cells that should have had people did.

When I get up to the bars, I skim over the plaque. 8 years, aiding and abetting a kidnapping, Raven (Rachel Roth). What?!? I back away quickly, freaked out, and feel a pressure on my back. I see the door open and the bars rush up as somebody forces me into the room. I grab the bars before going in, but still struggle to stay out.

"Beast Boy! Terra! Help!" I yell, praying they're already done and will hear me. Finally, I give up, knowing I won't win this fight to stay out, and the sudden freedom of force from the person behind me pushes me forward too far, too fast, and I slam into the wall, gasping for air. I lie motionless on the ground, struggling to breathe. There's a clanging of metal and yelling behind me, and a girl's voice yelling my name. Suddenly, a flash of blonde shows up in front of my face, and I feel something grab my hand, trying to pull me up.

"Come on! He's closing the door!" Terra's voice pleads. He?

"Robin, stop!" Oh, thank Azar, Beast Boy's here! But what did Robin do? I hear the cell door loudly clank shut, and force myself into a sitting position. Terra's next to me, staring angrily at the bars, where a smug Robin is spinning a keyring around his finger, and a furious Beast Boy is punching him. Finally, Robin just hauls off and decks Beast Boy, who crumples to the floor, but he's obviously still conscious enough to listen to whatever the real traitor has to say.

"So I'm guessing you three want an explanation." We all glare collectively, barely acknowleding his voice. "First off, you." He points at a fire-engine red Terra. "I saw you sneak into the tower on our security cameras. Obviously, you aren't an issue, Cyborg just disliked having you here. He wanted you gone, so I sent him up to Raven's room to see. Duh, that's the first place you'd go, since it would be too hard to go to Beast Boy first.

"Of course, I also wanted to be rid of this little traitor," he motions to me, "So her being in here was part of the plan all along. I even set aside a special cell to neutralize any and all power. Beast Boy, the other bunk in there was meant to be for you, as you helped the traitor. Terra, you were the debated one. You became somewhat close to Raven, so you aren't to be trusted, but I still need close to a full team, and it would have been easier to use you. Clearly, that can't happen now, as you just had to help the betrayer. I personally see that as a little bit worse than what Beast Boy here did, so I suppose I'm stuck with him now." I stare at him, dumbfounded. How did he mastermind this plan, and why? Nobody else seems to understand his motives, either.

"Don't worry, guys. I'll get you out somehow," Beast Boy mumbles.

"Not if I have anything to say about it," Robin challenges, grabbing Beast Boy's ear and dragging him away (alos probably lengthening his already oversized appendage).

"Just wait for me!" he cries, slowly getting quieter as Robin pulls him farther away.

I share a dread-filled look with Terra. This. Is not good.

?????

Excellent. He's playing right into my plan. If all goes well, I should have another apprentice soon enough. And all the revenge in the world.

A/N ooooo cliffhanger, muahaha! Literally one word in that sentence can probably tell you exactly who it is. . . P.S. I have the entire plot from here to the end outlined, yay! So any time I get a spare moment, I'll be typing it up, so maybe marching band won't interfere. . . too much. P.P.S. Sorry to any BBxTerra and RobRae fans, but in order for the plot to make sense, I have to make it BBxRae and RobStar. Again, sorry, but if that discourages you from reading on, I understand completely. If you do keep reading, remember to poke the stars!