Truth or Dare?

Terra

Ka-thunk, smack. Ka-thunk, smack. Ka-thunk, smack. Ka-

"WILL YOU PLEASE!" Raven yells, breaking concentration. Quickly, I stop throwing the rubber ball I found outside the cell. For the past half hour, she's been meditating while I threw the ball on the floor, then it would bounce off the far wall and smack into my hand. "It's bad enough we're trapped here without powers, so I can't meditate properly, I don't need annoying sound added to it!"

"Raven!" I shout, jumping up and spontaneously hugging her.

She freezes underneath me. "What. Are. You. Doing?"

"You can show emotion in here, and nothing blows up!"

"Oh. Um, yeah, I guess."

"So!" I say brightly. "Girl talk me, bro."

"No. And never repeat that sentence. Ever again."

"Come ON! Doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdo-"

"FINE, IF ONLY TO TURN YOUR VOICE OFF!" she screams, finally caving.

"YES! AWESOME! Okay, so, Truth or Dare?"

Raven: I'm not doing this.

Me: TRUTH. OR. DARE.

Raven: Fine! Truth!

Me: Do you have a crush on anybody? The truth?

Raven: Yes. Truth or Dare?

Me: Truth.

Raven: Do you like anybody?

Me: No. Truth or Dare?

Raven: Dare.

Me: I dare you to pick Truth the next round *grins triumphantly*.

Raven: Okay. Truth or Dare?

Me: Dare.

Raven: I dare you to pick Truth the next round.

Me: Wow, you are really bad at getting ideas for this. Sure, Truth or Dare?

Raven: Truth.

Me: Who do you like?

Raven:

Me:

Raven:

Me: . . . . . ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Raven: FINE! BEAST BOY! TRUTH OR DARE?

Me: YES! I KNEW IT! And Truth.

Raven: How do you really feel about Beast Boy and I? As in the two different people?

Me: That's two questions, but whatever. I liked to think of you as my unwilling friend in the Tower, who really didn't give a crap whether we were friends or not. As for Beast Boy, there IS NO CRUSH INVOLVED ON HIM! Well, not anymore. . . He's like the most awesome brother ever that I didn't get to have. Besides Geo-Force, but that's something else entirely unrelated, which you don't get to hear about, because this game is over!

Raven slumps, but looks somewhat satisfied. I sidle up next to her and nudge her shoulder. "I knew you liked him."

"Please, please, please don't tell Beast Boy. I've been such a jerk for so long, and he probably doesn't like me, and I still really don't know, and I just can't right now." She stares at her fingers, and I drop the rubber ball into her hands.

"It's a great stress reliever. Try it." She complies, putting in in her right hand, then dropping it into her left, repeating until she has a rythm going. "Raven?"