C3: Seoul, here I come!

I woke up at 4:30 a.m. I was going to Seoul today!

I quickly got up and checked everything off. I felt like I had 50,000 bags. I only had 15, but that was just basically my whole room, because I had no idea how long I'd be staying.

I got dressed in some fancy clothes and double checked everything. I was even gonna bring my dog, Cookie, to Seoul.

Yes, my bias is Suga, but I have to say, if I had a best friend in that group, it'd be Jungkook.

I quickly ate because I didn't want to be running on nothing that day.

I did some last minute finishing touches, and then I heard the doorbell. I opened the door. Suga stood there. "Come in!" I said. He walked in. Cookie was all over him! He kept trying to make him pet Cookie!

"Your house smells good. Not trying to be awkward or anything." Suga said, scratching his neck. He bent down to pet Cookie.

"You're not as awkward as me!" I said, laughing hardly. I quickly shut my mouth. I realized that my best friend was just sleeping feet away.

Suga looked at me oddly. By his facial expression, I saw that he was confused.

"It's just Grace. She's sleeping still, I totally forgot." I said, trying to go to my room quietly. I motioned him to come to my room.

I passed Grace's room, unsure if she'd come out or not. I grabbed Suga's hand, and we walked to my room.

I opened my creaky door, opening to an empty room that has a bed and a dresser in it. And some pictures of my 'family' on the wall.

"This room.. It's so empty." Suga said, taking a look around the room. He stepped into the room, taking a look at all of my bags. His eyes widened.

"We're going to need a bigger truck." Suga said, staring at my luggage.

"Hey, you were bringing a girl with you, you should've known that this would happen." I said, crossing my arms laughing.

He excused himself to talk to his friends.

I looked around and closed the door. I took yet another look at everything and thought, this will no longer be my home for a few weeks.

I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to the door. I opened it. It was Grace.

"Good morning sunshine, it's almost 4:50, what are you doing up? It's too early." I said, moving out of the way so she could come in,

She looked at me with her scary death stare. "Someone woke me up." She growled. Grace has never been a morning person. "Well, I'd suggest going back to sleep. You're grumpy in the mornings." I said, motioning her to go back to bed.

Suga came back in. He opened the halfway closed door. He came in with a bunch of men that I didn't even know. "They're here to help carry luggage." He said. They came past me, swooped up my stuff, and carried it outside.

Suga helped them. Gosh, Suga is the best guy ever. I got to see his muscles too. They were huge! I almost melted again. But then I realized that I was being over dramatic.

I decided to help outside, and then, a black limo pulled up to my house. One by one, what was rest of BTS walked out. They helped as well.

I talked with Jungkook more, and I learned that he loves bunnies. I realized that Grace had one. But she was sleeping.

I told Jungkook about my dog named Cookie. That guy has many stories to tell.

I could tell that Suga was a bit jealous of me talking to Jungkook, so I walked with him when he helped put my luggage up.

My pocket vibrated. I took out my phone. Unknown number. Huh. Might as well answer it, it could be important.

I told Suga that I'd be right back, and went to the side of my house. I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"
"Hi."
"Who's this?"
"The person who gave birth to you."
"Mom?"
"Yes?"

I did not want to talk to my mom.

"What do you need?" I asked.
"I just want you to come home to Florida."
"No!"
"Why not?"
"Because you're drunk. You're never sober and I'm just so sick of you! How'd you get my number anyways?"
"The internet."
"I'm never coming home."
"Honey, maybe we can work this out."
"Goodbye, mother. I don't ever want to talk to you again! You're a horrible mother, and an even worse person! Goodbye mother." I said, starting to cry.
"Baby, I've been sober, for months now."
"No, you're drunk right now! Stay away from me! Stay out of my life! Dad left you because of this!" I said, with tears going down my cheek. I've never felt this way. I didn't know what to feel. I just felt like crying.
"Baby, come home to me."
"No! Never!"
I hung up.

Suga could see that I was crying, so he came over to me quickly and hugged me tightly. I just sobbed into his shirt.

Then, I had yet another flashback.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Stop! You're hurting her" I said.
"I don't care, she deserves it!" My mom said, hitting my little sister.

"She's 2 months old!" I said, trying to get my mom away from her.

"She won't stop crying! Shut up! Shut up!" My mom yelled, hitting even harder.

I tried calling 911.
"Help! My mom is abusing my 2 month year old sister!" I said, crying and screaming into the phone. "Help.. just do anything.. help, before my mom kills her or something!" I said, crying hardly into the phone.

My sister was crying even harder now. My mom had a plastic bat, and started to whack her with it.

My sister stopped crying. She'd done it. My sister, Anya, was gone.

"Mom! No! Stop!" I screamed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suga asked me what was wrong. I told him that story, cried even harder, and told him my conversation with her.

Suga's sweatshirt was wet, but he didn't care. I cried even more, and he just held me. I felt so loved. But I felt so... so...unprotected. I knew my mother was going to find me. I mean, I'm internet famous right now.

Suga held my hand while we got in the limo. Everyone was worried and they tried to cheer me up by telling some very embarrassing stories.

"One time, I was on stage, and I was dancing, and boom. My pants were loose. They fell down. Luckily they thought that it was part of the concert." Jungkook said.

I started to laugh.

We got to the airport. We waited in the waiting room. I sat by Suga and Jungkook. They told me more stories.

"Flight 187, now going to Seoul, is now boarding." The intercom said.

All of us had a race to see who'd get there first. Suga won, with J-Hope in second place, and V in third.

We walked into the plane. I sat by Suga. There was a long wait before we took off. When we did, I said goodbye to my town. And I layed my head on a very tired Suga, and fell asleep.

I woke up hours later. I was in Seoul.