C11: When We Meet Again

I woke up in the hospital.

"J-J-Jungkook?" I asked, looking around the room.

He looked up at me. "Hey." He said. "Is Yoongi awake?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Uh, well, he looks a little.. Sick. But the doc said that he'd be fine. We can go home in a few days." He said, starting to get comfortable.

I looked over at the sleeping beauty. He had his hand over his stomach. His head was turned to the way that I was, and his legs were bent but looked comfy.

I looked at myself. My legs were laid out and my arms were on the handles of the chair. It wasn't that comfy, but at least I got to sleep next to Yoongi.

I looked over at the monitor. I checked his heartbeat. It was doing fine.

"Hey, y/n? Do you want to come get some breakfast with me?" Jungkook asked.

"Well duh."

"Alright. The nurse said she's going to come in when we leave to keep an eye on him."

"Good."

"Cmon y/n." He said, nodding his head over to the door. He opened the door for me and I walked out.

We walked down the hallways. We walked slowly in case of any sleeping patients.

The hallways looked ancient. They looked like any other hallway, but something about them just seemed to ring a bell. A sad one. One that didn't mean anything to me.

We got to the end of the hallway and Jungkook pushed the elevator button to go down.

He stood back, motioning for me to come back with him. I stood back and the elevator made a 'ding' sound. It was pointing down.

The elevator opened. We both went in. Yes! An empty elevator.

The elevator closed and started going down.

"I'm glad that you guys came to get me." I said, looking down.

I looked back up and he smiled. "It's not a big deal." He said.

"Yeah it is. I almost died, Kookie."

"But, still."

"Who's idea was it anyway? That came to get me?" I asked.

"Yoongi thought of it. I knew he would, so I already had the tickets." He said.

"Hm." I said, looking down.

The elevator then went to the first floor. The door opened. Jungkook and I went out of the elevator and went out the double doors of the hospital.

We walked down the street and into a cafe. We walked to the register. "I want a coffee, Kookie. And get Yoongi something soft. I don't need anything to eat." I said, tugging on his shirt.

"Okay, okay. Go over to a booth or something, and I'll be there in a few minutes, Twinkle." He said.

"Twinkle?" I asked.

"My new nickname for you." He said, glaring at me.

"Oh." I replied.

I went to sit down at a bar. I sat down and looked at the beautiful view outside. I wonder what was happening at the hospital.

YOONGI'S POV

I woke up in the hospital. Jungkook and y/n were no where to be found. They probably went to get to food.

There was a knock at the door. It opened and the nurse came in.

"Hello, Min Yoongi. I am nurse Lillieth. But you can call me Lilly. I'm here to check up on you." She said.