C25: I can't wait any longer..

"M-Meadow?" Yoongi asked, crying.

"Yoongi..." I said, sniffing and looking at his eyes, as it was my only safe place.

"I-I-I've been so...so worried." He said, pulling Cheyenne and I inside, along with Jungkook, who looked shocked.

I went inside the house and sat on the couch, starting to cry. Yoongi still didn't know about Autumn.

"Autumn.." Cheyenne murmured.

"What happened to her?" Jungkook asked.

"She was c-cut. She's in the hospital." I said, looking forward, not even looking at my own fiancé.

I didn't want to tell him that my own mother did it. I did it to protect him.

Yoongi looked at me, but I didn't look back at him. I started crying even more, and I just let the tears run down my cheeks.

"Meadow? Is...is she o-okay?" Yoongi asked.

I finally looked at him. He was starting to tear up just a little bit. I looked at him with a look, a look of 'I don't know'.

"She...Her..I don't, I don't know, Yoongi." I said, bringing my hands to my eyes to wipe away the new tears that have fallen.

"Well, what are we waiting for? I wanna see if my daughter is okay!" Yoongi said, grabbing his keys and rushing out the door.

I slowly got up and ran for the door, stepping out. Yoongi was already in the car, turning it on and waiting for me, Jungkook and Cheyenne.

I got in and got in the front, looking forward and putting my seatbelt on. I looked out the window, as Jungkook and Cheyenne got in the back.

The whole ride was quiet. I don't know about everyone else, but I was worried. What if she wasn't okay? What if she was...

Dead?

No, no she isn't dead. She just has a cut. That's it. No dying involved.

Hopefully.

When we got there, Yoongi quickly got out, waited for me, and we both rushed inside. We ran to the front desk.

"Names?" The lady at the desk asked.

"Uh, Yoongi and Meadow. We're Autumn's parents." Yoongi said, quickly and she looked at her computer, moving quickly due to Yoongi's voice.

"Right. Autumn is in room 405." She said, looking up and smiling.

Yoongi rushed to the elevator, pulling me along with him. And Cheyenne and Jungkook came close behind.

Yoongi got in the elevator, jamming the 4th floor button.

As we were waiting in the elevator, I couldn't help but think that if my own daughter died, I just don't know what I'd do with myself.

The elevator opened, exposing the 4th floor.

Yoongi and I rushed to the 5th room, knocking before opening. Autumn looked towards the door, looking tired and had bandages all over head.

I covered my mouth, and started to cry a bit. She looked horrible, and there was nothing I could do about it. It's not that she wasn't pretty, she just looked hurt. I just looked and cried. Yoongi and I pulled up a couple chairs and sat by her, while Jungkook and Cheyenne couldn't stay, because they both had a checkup.

Cheyenne held Autumns hand and kissed it, and left for her monthly checkup. Jungkook kissed her head where it didn't hurt, and went with Cheyenne, and left Yoongi and me, who were both crying.