C15: We'll Be Okay

I got my things ready for the day and got dressed, I did my hair and makeup. I wore a cute crop top that was black and has long sleeves with flowers on them. I wore jean shorts that were ripped right on my upper thigh. I wore black vans for shoes, and I curled my hair and put cute sunglasses on.

Cheyenne and I decided to wear the same thing, so we matched.

Once we were ready, I raced downstairs and saw Yoongi and Kookie sitting on the couch, probably on social media or something.

I ran all the way across the living room and jumped on Yoongi's lap. He quickly reacted.

"What was that for?" Yoongi asked. I smiled. "I missed you." I replied. "You literally saw me last night." He said, messing with my hair. "Still." I said. He kissed me on the cheek.

Cheyenne came downstairs. "Kookie!" She said, going in to hug him. He hugged back, kissing her cheek as she pulled away.

Jin came downstairs. "WHAT IS HAPPENING? STOP GROWING UP! UGH, MY BABIES ARE GROWING UP TOO FAST!" He said, throwing his hands up and walking away.

I looked at Jungkook, then Cheyenne, then my eyes stopped at Yoongi.

We all burst out into laughing. "Ugh, Jin-hyung always worries." Jungkook said, taking Cheyenne's hand.

"Mhm." Yoongi said, putting his forehead against mine.

I could feel his warm breath hitting my face, he was close. His lips touched mine.

"Get a room!" Cheyenne yelled, covering her eyes.

As our short kiss was over, I looked at Cheyenne. "Whatever. If you're so concerned, why don't you kiss your boyfriend?" I asked, looking back at Yoongi.

I took another look at Cheyenne, and in no time, she was kissing Kookie. "Get a room!" I mocked.

Cheyenne stopped and gave me the death stare.

I smiled at focused back on Yoongi.

"We have to go if we are going to get reservations, we better leave now. It's gonna be packed today." Jungkook said, starting to head for the door.

I grabbed my tiny backpack. I headed out the door and we walked into a cafe.

"What do you guys want?" Jungkook asked.

"I want a....Hm....A latte? No, a cappuccino. No, wait. An espresso. Wait. Wait. Yeah, I'll take a latte." I said, pausing before I said each word.

"Ugh, you need to make up your mind." Yoongi said. "I'll just take an americano please." "Hm, I'll have coca and a cake pop." Cheyenne said, finding a booth.

Jungkook and Yoongi talked, and then Yoongi came over to Cheyenne and me and sat down with us.

About 5 minutes later, Jungkook came with all of our drinks and treats and he sat down with us.

We talked about life, and weird and embarrassing things that happened to us in the past. I have to say it was a nice conversation.

Until a man stepped in.

CHEYENNE'S POV

I was talking to y/n and Yoongi and Jungkook, the usual things that we usually talk about.

I didn't notice, but a man walked in. Y/n told me to take a look at him. I looked back and I saw that he was wearing a black hoodie, and jeans. He had his head down while he walked into the cafe.

He went up to the cash register and got some coffee. He sat down, and I got a better look at him. He had a beard, slightly white, and he looked young for the age he probably was.