C22: You Dont Need Them

YOUR POV

I got Autumn ice cream, and then we went home.

"So, I want to know all about ballet. What did you do?" I asked, looking in the review mirror in the car to the backseat.

"We did things called a plie, and that's about it." she replied, looking out the window.

I could tell that something is off.

"Autumn..What's wrong?"

"Nothing, mommy."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes mommy."

"Okay, but you know you can talk to me when you need to, okay?" I told her, putting my hand on her leg, eventually looking back at the road and putting both of my hands on the wheel.

She smiles softly and picked up her teddy bear that she carries around everywhere.

She snuggled with her teddy bear closer.

I look back and smile, and then look back at the road.

We finally got home, and I unbuckled Autumn. She got out and opened the door. She ran inside.

"Uncle Hobi! Uncle Jiminie! Uncle Jinnie! Uncle Nammie! Uncle Kookie! Uncle Tae! Aunt Chey!" she ran to them and gave each one of them a hug.

She looked over at the living room, to see Yoongi playing on his keyboard.

"Daddy!" she yelled and ran to him, giving him a hug on his leg.

He smiled at her. "Hey, princess. How was dance class?" he asked, turning his full attention to her.

"It was well!" she said, smiling and looking down.

"That's great, baby." he said, picking her up.

He took her to where I was talking to Cheyenne.

"Hey, pretty girl! Ready for a nap?" I ask, getting up.

"No! No nap time!" Autumn said, squirming around.

"What about this. What if daddy sleeps with you?" he asked.

Autumn slowly nodded. "Okay, daddy." she said, staying still and hugged Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at me, with his warm, gummy smile.

He went upstairs with her and went to sleep. I followed to tuck both of them in.

I plant a kiss on Autumn's cheek, and turning over to Yoongi, and I give him a kiss on the lips, and his mouth forms a smile.

"I love you.." I whispered to him.

"I love you..too.." he said, falling asleep.

I tuck both of them in and went out of the room, smiling at them while I shut the door.

My little angels are so perfect.

                                                                  CHEYENNE'S POV

Meadow came down, and we both start quietly squealing.

We were gonna go wedding dress shopping! We decided to have our weddings on different dates, but we were going to do all of the planning together.

We got our things together, and we went into the limo that picked us up.

I was honestly so excited. I was very specific when it comes to fashion. I just could not wait to try on a bunch of dresses!