C29: Bachlor/Bachlorette Parties

YOUR POV

I was getting ready for the bachelorette party. I had to hire a babysitter for Autumn, because sadly she couldn't come. It was an adults thing only.

I wasn't sure about the babysitter, I just hoped that my baby would be okay.

"Yoongi! Are you ready to leave?" I yelled from the living room.

"Yeah..What about the babysitter?" He asked, coming in the room.

"She's almost here." I said.

I walked over to him. "Remember what I said about drinking, okay? No more than a sip. I'm not dealing with a drunk Yoongi tonight, okay?"

He nodded. "Yes, mother."

I popped him upside his head and he laughed.

The doorbell rang. I quickly rushed over to it and opened the door.

"Hello!" The babysitter greeted.

She looked nice, and from what I saw, she didn't seem all that bad.

"Hi! Okay, you guys can do whatever, just get her in bed by 8:00." I said.

She nodded. "Okay!"

Autumn came running into the living room tugged on the bottom of Yoongi's shirt to get his attention. He bent down to her level, and she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, pretty girl. Be good, okay? Be good for mommy and daddy." He told her.

She nodded, and went over to me, tugging on my dress, making me do the same.

"I love you, Autumn Rose. I'll see you when you wake up tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay mommy."

Yoongi grabbed my hand, then we both waved at Autumn and the babysitter. The babysitter smiled and we walked out of the door, walking down to the car.

Luckily, it was being held at the same place, and it started and ended at the same time, so we didn't have to figure out who-takes-who-where-at-what-time kinda thing.

We drove up to something that looked like a bar, only it was more than one story. It was like, three.

We both got out of the car, standing right at the entrance door.

I kissed Yoongi goodbye. Then I looked at him right before we went inside.

"I swear, Min Yoongi, if you come out of here drunk, you're sleeping in the guest room. Hear me?"

He nodded.

"Okay, good. I love you." I said.

He gave me a kiss, and went inside. He was going down to the little "basement" area, while I was going up to the second floor.

I walked down the hallway and into one of the rooms. I walked in, and Cheyenne was in there, I was really early, so she was still putting things everywhere.

She came over to me, running to hug me.

"Hey girl!" She said.

"Hey!" I said.

CHEYENNES POV

My arms were getting too tired to function, and then I heard the door open.

I turned to see that it was just the person I wanted to see, Meadow!

I ran over to her, giving her a huge hug.

"Hey girl!" I said.

"Hey!" She replied.