C7: F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I went to the main office. I picked up a map and went to my 1st hour.

Luckily, I didn't know anyone in that class. I was really quiet.

I went down into my bag and grabbed a purple mechanical pencil. I tapped the pencil on the desk. It was the beat to one of Suga's rap song.

"Omg! It's the girl from America!" Someone said, standing up and pointing at me.

"I heard that Suga and her are close."

"But what about the girl that he's been hanging out with?"

"She's kinda pretty."

"She knows Suga!"

"Isn't she supposed to wear boots? Where's her cowboy hat?"

I wasn't used to all this attention.

"Quiet!" Someone yelled. I think it was a teacher, but whoever it was, everyone sat down and was silent.

"My name is Mrs.Yuni. If you have questions, come to me. Now, some people may be coming in and out of class, so, please just adjust. We'll have someone come to this class tomorrow. Their schedule got mixed up." She said, walking to her desk.

"Who is it?" Someone shouted out.

"Um, his name is Min Yoongi." Mrs. Yuni said.

Oh no no no no.. Not him. Anyone but him. He's a traitor, and I don't need him.

It still hurts though. It hurts that he liked me so much and then it all fell apart. And it's funny how you can take so much time to build up a great relationship, and it takes seconds to just break down and fall.

I closed my eyes for a second and opened them.

Now is not the time, y/n. Stop.

Mrs.Yuni sat at her desk and took role. She got to a bunch of names I didn't know.

"Y/n?"

"Here."

"Hm.. Mi Sun?"

"Here!"

"That's it, class! Now, you can have free time." Mrs.Yuni said.

Mi Sun walked over to me.

"So you're the American girl.. Suga talks a lot about you." She said.

"What does he say?"

"Oh, just things like how you're a fan and ya know, that's about it. Hey, and I know you like him, but just so we're clear, he isn't yours." She said, looking at her nails. "I'm planning on asking him out today. Where you got shot. By your own mother."

"H-how did you k-know that?" I asked.

"Suga tells me everything, duh. How else would I know you liked him?"

I looked forward. "Oh."

She gave me a soft punch on the arm.

"Well, hey, maybe you could get together with, like, Jungkook, or V or something. Yoongi is mine." She said.

I ignored her.

She made a 'humph' sound and left to go sit down with her friends.

Fast forward to lunch, because nobody I knew were in my classes. Except all of BTS were in my music class.

Anyways, I decided to sit with the people I lived with, obviously.

I didn't eat anything for lunch. Too much was on my mind.