C19: Its Here..And it's Beautiful

I woke up, I was being cuddled by Yoongi. He was holding my stomach, which hasn't been exploded yet, and his head was on my shoulder.

I woke up and turned my head around. I softly kissed his cheek and tried to escape. He didn't want to let go, but I wanted food, so I tore us apart and went downstairs.

Jin was downstairs, talking to Namjoon who was down there. "Hey Meadow! Eating for two?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Not yet, but I do want food." I said, taking a seat at the snack bar.

There was silence. "Jin, are you alright? You seem off." Namjoon asked, looking at Jin worriedly.

"She's going to be a mother, SHES ONLY 20 NAMJOON, 20! SHES TOO YOUNG TOO BE DOING THAT KIND OF STUFF WITH MY BABY! HE'S TOO YOUNG TO BE A FATHER!" Jin yelled.

"Jin, relax." Namjoon insisted, sitting him down and giving him a drink.

I looked over at them. "I'll be right back." I called, covering my mouth and running to the bathroom.

Cheyenne came downstairs. "Is she okay?" She called out. Namjoon nodded. "Just morning sickness."

I came back, feeling more and more weak.

"Ugh." I moaned, clutching my stomach.

Cheyenne came over. "It'll be okay." She said, patting my back.

I coughed, and then Jungkook and Yoongi came downstairs.

Yoongi rushed over to me. He started talking to me really quickly. "Are you okay? Is the baby okay? If you're not doing well then maybe we should go back to the doctors because I don't want anything hap-"

I glared at him, and he shushed.

"I really want to know if it's gonna be a girl or a boy. What do you want, Yoongi?"

"A girl."

"Really?"

"Yeah, so I can have a mini you."

I thought about it. There is a mini me in my stomach right now. There is a living human inside of me. My eyes started to get wet, and then tears rolled down my eyes.

Yoongi looked at me. "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"Gummy Bear..We're going to be parents. I...I have a little person inside of me..I'm not even married!" I cried, putting my head down and sniffing.

He rubbed my back softly. "We're in this together..And I think it'd be nice having another mini you running around the house." He said, blinking his eyes, almost crying himself.

I smiled and hugged him. I wiped my tears and I got out my phone, telling my fake mother. But I told it to all of my social media first. She deserved to be the last to know.

Why did I even text her? I knew she'd never reply.

I went on with my day, laying in bed and occasionally throwing up in the bathroom.

8 MONTHS LATER~~

A few more days. Just a few more days until my baby was going to be born. I walked downstairs to go watch a movie.

"Hey, baby." Yoongi said, coming up to me and lightly holding my stomach while giving me a kiss.

"Hey, Gummy Bear."

"Is everything ready to go? We have to leave tomorrow." He asked.

"Everything is perfect. I'm just ready to see my cutie! Do you think it'll be a girl or a boy?" I asked.