Authors Note! Omg im such a photographer ^^

Ah, hello there. OMG, 71 reads!! THANKS SO MUCH! Ugh, you guys are AMAZING! I literally just did this and thought "No one is going to read this" BUT I WAS WRONG! Thanks for my friend who supports me and watch over my story to see if I made any mistakes! I just can't believe that 71 RANDOM people are reading my story! Again, I know it's not a lot, like, really Kelsee, some people are getting like, 1M reads, but I think that 71 is just so awesome! So, thanks so much! Also I'm going to put inspirational things at the ends of chapters now, and I also forgot to mention Cookie, so if you've read this far, yeah, I'm cutting her out, but I'm gonna put another dog in the sequel to this book! Also, comment of what kind of BTS fanfic I can do next! It can be two people from BTS, it can be just one, anythinnnggg! But yeah, I just wanted to say a big thank you to whoever takes their time out of their day to read my stuff 💕😂, and I know my publishing schedule is kinda wanky, but I only have 2 more days left of school, then I'll be posting a bunch this summer! Like, maybe even every day! Anyways, another huge thanks to you guys! See you later! Happy reading :)
            ~Kelsee💕🌸