Adorably Lovesick Pt. 2

I hope Chris doesn't find this suspicious. I mean, I didn't tell him that Grant is going here today. And I don't wanna tell him just yet.

Oh no, he lives with us.

I got to tell him, or else he'll scream like a little girl who just saw a ghost.

He's still sleeping—and I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Surprisingly, Henry was there. Huh, maybe he have his day off today.

William was cooking something delicious from the kitchen. Henry saw me while I was going downstairs.

He smiled at me. "Hey, Tommy. Good morning. Do you want to eat? Hang on, William is still cooking." He said, getting up and went to William.

I just nodded and went to sit on the chair.

Minutes later, William came with a plate of food in hand. He smiled as he handed me the plate and I thanked him. Henry sat beside me while reading a newspaper.

I decided to tell them right now that Grant is visiting.

I munched on my food and drank the glass of juice. "So, uh...." I said. They glanced at me. "I have a friend, that's.... coming over. I hope... it's okay, with you?" I asked, blushing at the thought.

God, Grant is already giving me these feelings I should never feel.

They smiled at me. William was really cheerful. "Ooh, a friend I see. Is this a guy? Is he your boyfriend? Are you alr—"

I blushed. "Don't jump to conclusions yet, brother. It's just my friend. There's nothing going on between us. And yes, it's a guy." I said, sighing.

He chuckled. "Well then, I hope I'll meet this 'friend' of yours. What's his name?" He uses his hands to quote.

I blushed. "Uh, ehh.... Grant." I said.

Henry was smiling at me. "Look at our little brother, Will! Already blushing. So cute." He said. I blushed furiously.

"Stop it." I said.

They chuckled.

Chris came down and yawned. He smiled when he saw me.

"What'd you guys doing?" He asked, sitting beside me.

William smiled. "Oh, we're just talking about Tom, having a guy to come over." He said, chuckling.

Oh my god, my brothers are embarrassing.

Chris gasped teasingly. "How could you? You're my friend. Why didn't you tell me this yesterday?" He asked.

I chuckled. "I forgot. Sorry." I said.

He smiled. "Yeah, yeah. I forgive you. Anyways, what's the guy's name?" He asked.

I gulped. "Grant." Henry answered.

Chris gasped. "Oh my god, Grant? As in, the one that bullied you since middle school??!" He asked.

I gulped. Henry and William gasped in surprise.

"There's someone who's been bullying you since middle school? How come you didn't tell us?!" Henry asked, slightly mad.

I gulped and felt like I was going to cry. "Please, guys. Don't be mad at me. Besides, it was just in middle school. Don't worry. And, he apologized to me yesterday. I'm sorry. And I don't want you to worry. You are so stressed I don't want to give you anymore problems." I said, guiltily.

William sighed. "I'm sorry too, honey. But this thing must not be kept from us, okay? Next time, if something like this happens, tell us, alright? And alright, we're not going to be mad to either you, or him. As long as he apologized. And Henry." He paused, looking at Henry. Henry gave him an innocent look. "Don't you dare act like his father when we're meeting this, Grant. I want you to be nice, okay?" He said.

"Yes, mom." Henry said, sarcasm dripping from his mouth. William glared. "What did you say?"

Henry shook his head. "Nothing, nothing."

Breakfast was finished, and I decided to go to the shower, when there was a text on my phone.

Unknown number: hey, Tom. It's me, Grant. Sry I forgot to tell u I have your number. Don't worry, I got it from a friend of Chris'. And don't be creeped out. We're not stalking you. Just please text me for the address, thanks.

So that's Grant, huh. I'm not creeped out at all. (Sarcasm)

Uh, okay. It's just by the block, besides Sugarsweets Bakeshop.

Grant: Okay, be there in twenty minutes.

I have to get ready! I went to the shower as I dropped my phone to a table nearby.

I went to take a quick shower ans hurriedly dried myself up. I digged up clothes inside my drawer and picked up a nice black long sleeved shirt with gray sweatpants (since I like comfortable clothing so much).

Later, there was a talk downstairs. I went there and saw—Grant, already talking to my brothers on the living room.

They were laughing and smiling. God, I thought my brothers gave Grant a lesson.

I went downstairs and Grant immediately saw me. He smiled. I blushed.

"Oh, there you are, Tom. We're just talking about you." Grant said. He patted the seat beside him and I hesitated a bit, before going to sit.

He was smiling at me. Why are they talking about me? Grant might have read my thoughts.

"I was just telling them how cute and adorable you are." He said, making me flush and my stomach flipped. What is he talking about?

"Uh, thanks?" I mumbled. Grant smiled. "Don't worry. I was just wondering if I can be your boyfriend." He said. I flushed.

Am I in a dream? Did I just heard it right? Did Grant, just want me to become his, boyfriend?

"Wh-what?" I asked, flushing. He smiled. "Do you want me to be your boyfriend?" He asked.

I glanced at my brothers, who, rapidly nodded. I sighed.

"Fine. Yes." I said, surprisingly got a hug from Grant as he kissed my cheek. I can hear some awes in the background.

"So cute." He mumbled. I flushed.

God, he's gonna be the death of me.

That's it for the part two guys, hope you liked it. I'm sorry it's short. But I'll continue to write. Don't worry! Love you. Don't forget to vote and comment!

~Marshmallows🌈