Family

For those who ships EvanStan, Destiel, Sabriel, Vkook, and Ongniel, it's your lucky day.

Tom Holland and Dave Franco (yeah I know this isn't a good pairing but let's just try)

Dave went out to the mall to buy groceries. Our families, relatives and friends are coming over. Some of them are from different countries.

My cousin, Jungkook, is coming with his husband Taehyung, which is surprisingly beautiful for such a man with gorgeous eyes, beautiful hair and amazing dancing skills. He can also play the piano. Jungkook is the son of my uncle, Daeheon. His wife died a few years ago of leukemia.

Chris Evans, my brother, is coming with his fiancé, Sebastian Stan, who is so hot(I have a husband sorry) that I swear he's like a Romanian God. Sebastian was wealthy, but he doesn't want to brag about it. He donates for charity, and always participated in programs when it comes to helping people. He's really nice and handsome.

Dean Winchester, close friend of my mother, is visiting with his husband, Castiel Novak. They are really happy and lovable. Castiel is like your typical loving mom, who always cares for her children. He loves to cook and give us inspiration. They have 2 twin daughters, Olivia and Odette. I can tell them by the shape of their eyes.

Olivia is a little bit rounded, but she has green eyes like her papa's (Dean), and Olivia is a little bit slit, like an asian's and she got her eyes from her dad's (Cas). They are both sweet children.

Sam Winchester is Dean's little brother. He likes to drink when he is upset, gets hungry easily and can't stop playing hunters. Even his son, Thomas, argues with him about how he wastes his time playing. Gabriel is a little different. Like his little brother, Castiel, he is a good cook to. Likes to clean the house, take care of the kids while Sam works as a doctor. Thomas is their only son which is 10 years old.

Taehyung, also known as V, has also become my best friend because of Kookie. Tae is an artist—a famous one at that. He can speak English, but not fluently—but he can understand. His voice is so deep and he always dyes his hair.

Jungkook is different from Tae. Jungkook is just a simple guy, who loves to cook for Tae and their children, but he is strict when it comes to cleanliness.

He wants his house, neat and clean—to avoid bad luck and bring happiness in their family. He is the sweetest guy, honestly. They have two children; Junghyun and Taeyon. Junghyun is the sweetest boy. He likes to give me chocolate or any type of sweets when they visit. He also likes to hug both Dave and I.

Taeyon is also the sweetest boy. He likes to sing "Count on Me" by Bruno Mars to us. They both get jealous when the one was being focused attention at and the other isn't.

Kang Daniel is a wealthy man, but he doesn't brag about it. He uses his wealth for charity—donating money to solve world hunger. He works at a huge technology company. He builds shelter for people who doesn't have and can live for free. He hires people who wants to take care of them voluntarily. All of the stuff is free.

Ong Seongwoo is a doctor. A summa cum laude at his alma mater. Like the other guys, he also loves to clean when he doesn't have work. They are both my bestfriends, and I also love them for their kindness and generosity towards people.

They have triplets; Trishtan, Trevor and Theodore.

Trishtan is the eldest, at 17 years old. Also the smartest. He ranked number one in his class, and is the President of the Mathematics, English, History and Science Club. He also won International Competitions such as, Chess, Quiz Bees and Trivias.

Trevor is 14 years old. He is a sporty kind of guy. He is the best at sports. He was the champion at Archery Kids International. Won the Youngest Award for Weightlifting, Wrestling and Gymnastics.

I love Theodore the most. At only 12 years old, he can play the piano, violin, saxophone, harp and tuba. Name any kind of instrument, give him time and he can play it for you for just an hour.

He is also shy and sweet. He always gives us flowers and chocolates when they visit. I can see him blushing when he sees my son, Matthew. I know he has a crush on him.

I was a graduate and has a masters degree in Technology and Engineering. I met Dave when we were both in college. He was—and still, sweet, as always. He's cheesy, flirty and funny, and he can be romantic whenever he wanted.

Dave is a doctor. A handsome and romantic doctor. He's sweet towards anyone. But I get jealous whenever he talks with someone I don't know. (A/N: Married couples can relate to this, or any type of relationship that is) .

We have two kids; a boy and a girl. Matthew is the eldest. He is 18 years old. He's also smart and athletic at the same time. He loves to play basketball, and wanted to be a basketball player in the future.

Samantha is 15 years old. She loves music and art. She loves drawing, and playing the violin fast. She loves to paint what she feels, but sometimes I get confused on to the many strokes she applies.

An hour left, and we are ready. The Kim and Kang family are already here. We are just waiting for the Evans and Winchesters to come. My husband gestured for me to follow him in our room. I followed and closed the door.

"Did you call them yet?" He asked. I held his hand.

"Don't worry, honey. They'll be here any moment. Calm down." I said, rubbing his hand. He smiled and kissed my lips. I kissed back.

"Thank you. Let's go, shall we?"

"We shall."

We then enjoyed our food, and, like everytime, Dave and I made love while the kids and the others went outside for a walk.

Did you like it? Please tell me?!??!?