whipped

Tom Holland and Toni Mahfud

A/N: I was inspired by the manga called Tight Rope, and decided to make one out of it, ya know?

Toni and I have been classmates ever since middle school. He was the son of a famous gang leader, who's notorious for harming bad people, and protecting the innocent. He was also rich as fvck.

Of course, he was also my crush. Of. Course. It's too cliche.

The thing is, he crushed me back! Let me tell you what happened.

Flashback💫

It was our first day of school. My best friend, Daya, was with me that day. She was blabbering about his crush that winked at her back in the hallway, and I just laughed seeing her expression.

Class nearly began to start, but before that, when the teacher came in, she didn't lecture us first—she introduced a student first.

"Okay, students, I would like you to be polite and respect each other okay? I want to let you meet your new classmate, Toni Mahfud. Toni, come in. Introduce yourself." She said.

Then, a tall, muscular guy walked in that was about six feet tall. My classmates gaped, even the boys did—muttering how he was so muscular and handsome, yet scary to approach.

"Hi." His deep, husky voice roared quietly through the silent room.

The girls and guys exclaimed, then the teacher told him to pick a seat and sit down. My most unlucky fate was, there was a seat beside him.

I'm not complaining or anything, but he's too handsome for me to look at and I'm afraid I might embarrass myself in front of him.

I looked up to see where he planned to sit when he also caught my eye, and I hid my face, forming a blush on my cheeks.

I suddenly saw a silhouette of a person on my left side, and a voice, "Hello, my name's Toni. You are?"

I looked up and began to stutter, "T-Tom. Tom Holland."

He just stared at me for a while and smirked, "Cute name for an adorable boy, huh."

What? I blushed, hiding my face again. "Don't look away. I want to see your face."

I nearly wanted to just dig a hole right here and live there forever. Thankfully, our lesson began to discuss.

When class ended, I met with Daya. She exclaimed then smirked. I just gave her a confused frown.

"What was that back there? You flirting already?" She teased, wiggling her brows suggestively.

I blushed again, hiding my face. "Th-that was nothing. He was just.....i-introducing himself....hmm.....that's all. Yep! Let's eat."

She just laughed beside me and we went to the cafeteria.

When we finished eating, we went back to class, as usual—Toni was sitting beside me, wearing his usual cold, blank expression.

But I noticed something, when I walked in, his eyes shined a little and a little smile formed on his face. He eyed me up and down and bit his lip, making me blush furiously and hurry on my seat—hoping the class will end soon.

The class ended fifty minutes later. The bell rang, and all of the students got up to pick up their stuff.

I already went to go but I heard Toni called my name, but I decided to ignore it to make sure he'll call me again, maybe I'm hallucinating.