Master

Warning: This is my first time writing a smut scene, so if there's any mistakes, please don't hesitate to correct me. I'm not the best.

Please excuse the slurred words that will come in your way. I don't really do cursing, so, yeah.

And this is NOT allowed for minors, but if you're interested into this kind of stuff, I won't force you.

So once again, enjoy!

A cute picture of the adorable TOM HOLLAND.

Tom is a kinky son of a bitch. Yeah, a bitch. A little slut. Too fragile for anyone to touch yet desperate to be touched.

He likes roughness. From BDSM, to rough fucking, he can do it all.

But one surprise came from his master, Brandon Flynn.

Brandon decided to use whip cream and chocolate syrup for Tom, and roughly fuck him afterwards.

You might be thinking that Tom is just Brandon's fuckboy, but no, he loves the guy, but the way of his caring is, well, fucking him roughly.

Insensitive, I know.

But Brandon truly does care about Tom. He always asks if it's okay if he'll do it rough, and if Tom wants to do it today.

He always gives what Tom wants.

He always went careful when doing it. He doesn't want to hurt his little Tommy.

But when he got the chance, he gives his best until he's all out.

Brandon went to the grocery store to buy some whipped cream, chocolate syrup and some fruits for the additional surprise.

He was really happy that for the past five years they've been together, Tom was truly happy.

Five years ago, before they were together, Tom was really depressed because his family died in a fire accident, in which caused hundreds of families to die and mourn for the dead.

But to see Tom happy, it was worth it for Brandon. He'll do his very best to give what his baby boy wants.

He arrived home, went outside his car, locked the door, and went inside his home. He shut the door, locked it, and got the stuff he needed for the thing which they're about to do.

As expected, Tom was there, already lubed and prepared, widening his butt hole for his master's big cock to enter.

Brandon smirked. "You're already prepared, eh baby? Already horny for daddy." he huskily whispered. Tom shivered in pleasure and faced Brandon.

Tom grabbed his master's cock through his jeans and bit his lip. "I want you, daddy."

Brandon smirked and hastily opened the zipper. The beast was unleashed as soon as he opened the gates.

"Suck it." Tom licked his lip and bit it afterwards. He was horny, so lust took over his emotions.

They were boyfriends, yes, and this is their first anniversary, so don't blame Brandon. This is his way of surprising Tom.

Tom grasped the large monster and punped it like a knight would kill his beast.

Brandon moaned and smirked. "You liked that, baby boy?"

Tom nodded. "Yes, daddy." He purred.

Tom then suddenly lunged through it and swallowed it whole, bobbing his head and looking at Brandon.

Brandon smiled at him. He was genuinely smiling.

Tom licked the tip of Brandon's cock and sucked it, tasting the precum.

Tom decided to tease Brandon.

He grabbed the balls on his right hand, and touched the tip, teasing Brandon immensely.

Brandon moaned, grabbing Tom's head as he lunged and sucked his cock. (Omygod) Tom looked at his boyfriend seductively as he popped the lollipop. (im sorry)

"I'm gonna cum." Brandon growled, pumping the beast to release his power. Tom gladly received it and was defeated when there were so many.

"Thank you, Daddy." Tom purred, kissing Brandon on the lips, on the cheek and hugged him tight.

Brandon smiled. "You've been very good. I love you." He said.

Tom smiled, grabbing a towel and tossed it to him. "I love you too. Up for another round?"

Brandon smirked. "You're so horny every time."

Tom smirked back. "It's because you're hot."

Brandon smiled, and the both of them went inside the shower to do...things.

Omygod im so sorry i didn't mean to. Ugh the cringe. Imbreally sorry for minors to be aTtAckEd.