Tutor

Tom Holland and Chris Pine

[Tom's POV]

I don't know what the heck happened, but all I can remember is that—

I have to tutor someone.

And that someone was the most unexceptional, and he got to be tutored by the most unlucky person in the world.

Me

Yes, I was picked to be tutored to the most popular and well—lack learned jock who always hooks up with girls and parties all the time. Jocks (you should see I am rolling my eyes right now).

We are going to meet later at the library—where all heavenly peace and quiet is located. No students chattering so loud, no noise, no shouts—just eerie silence and whispered readings.

Ms. Smith assigned me to be the tutor of Mr. Popular here, Mr. Pine. I don't like to call him in a first name basis. When I am assigned to tutor someone, I usually call them in their surnames. So that, I can be counted as professional and respectful. Not bragging though.

She told me that I should do my best. And if Mr. Pine didn't listen to me, I should immediately report it to her. So that, she can cancel the scholarship she will give to him if he doesn't pass to this, final exam.

Class ended quickly, and I was given an excuse slip to be, well, excused.

I grabbed my books, and immediately going to thr library, without looking back. If Mr. Pine doesn't arrive at the library at the exact time I told him to, I'll cancel this tutoring program. I'm just being punctual. What's wrong with that?

I went inside the library, and thank goodness, Mr. Pine was there. He immediately saw me, and smiled. I got this feeling in my stomach. I couldn't describe it. And I felt a heat rising through my cheeks. What is wrong with me?

I gulped and sighed, heading towards Mr. Pine. He seems extremely happy for a person like me. I'm so boring, how can you cope with me?

He smiled and patted the seat beside him. Not meaning to be rude but, I just wanted to take that smile off his face. It's creeping me out. Like I said, not wanting to be rude.

I sat beside him, and began to open my book, when he interrupted me.

"Hey.... what are you teaching me today?" He asked, suddenly awkward. I glanced at him and just gave him a blank look, not revealing what they called 'blush' on my face.

"Trigonometry." I said. He groaned.

"But that's hard!" He complained. The library shushed him, and I just hid my snicker.

"You should stop complaining Mr. Pine, and try to listen to me. So that you'll get the topic, understood?" I said. He pouted. I admit, he's really adorable when he pouts.

Wait, what?

"It's really hard..... can you teach me...... something else?" He said, seductively. What? Why did he sound seductive? Is he going to do something?

"Umm, why do you sound like that?" I asked. He gave me an innocent look. "What sound?" He asked, in a seductive tone, again. I glared at him.

"You should stop it, or I'll leave you and report this to Ms. Smith." I threatened. He shook his head and raised his hand defensively.

I smiled triumphantly and continued. "Now that's all settled, let's begin."

An hour of teaching him, we're finished. But, as I began to get up from my seat, there's suddenly an arm grabbing me, to stop me from getting up.