Jealousy At Its Best Pt. 3

This is the moment you're all been waiting for. Warning: 18+ smut scene. Well, a little bit.

Third Person Point of View

It was a bright sunny day for tom. He was waking up when someone knocked on his door.

"Honey, breakfast is ready!" his mom said, opening the door to reveal a messy haired tom, yawning like a little puppy.

"Coming, Ma!" Tom shouted. He suddenly remembered that Marvin is coming today. He practically went to his bathroom and brushed his teeth, washed his face and wiped it afterwards.

He went downstairs to eat breakfast. He decided to tell it to his mom.

"Ma? Uhh, my friend will be coming today to do a project." I said. My mother was smiling mischievously.

"Uhuh....is this just a friend or someone.......special?" she smirked.

I blushed. "N-no.....he's just my friend..."

She squealed like she was more excited than I was.

"So it's a he? Hmmm I sense boyfriend." she smirked again.

I blushed furiously. "N-no, n-no.....it's not like that!! It's just, he's just my friend."

"Whatever you say, honey." 

Anyway, after that embarrassing moment, I went to the bathroom to take a shower quick. I finished and wrapped a towel around my waist and used another towel to dry my hair. 

I dressed up quickly and used a white button up long sleeve shirt, with black pants and boots. It's like I'm on a date. That's because I am. 

I went downstairs and was surprised to see Marvin already sitting there - casually talking to my mother. I took in a moment before I went downstairs and saw my mother slightly smirking before putting back her facial expression again.

"So, Marvin, would you like to stay for dinner? I cooked plenty of food." Mom said. Marvin was looking at me, begging for permission. I just shook my head.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Holland but I can't. Well...you see, um...Tom and I have somewhere to go." There was a faint blush on his cheeks as he rubbed his nape. I chuckled. Mom just smiled.

"It's okay, sweetie. And please call me mom. I don't want my son's boyfriend being formal to me."

I went nuts.

"Maaaaa!!" I whined. Mom and Marvin just chuckled. I pouted.

You won't have anything later. hehe

"We have to go now, Ma! Bye."

I pulled Marvin by the arm and went outside and shut the door when mom exclaimed.

"Don't forget to use protection!" she just shouted like we're the only ones around. Thankfully, it was just kids, or else I have to deal with their parents complaining about this.

I just glared playfully at her.

Marvin wanted to say something, but decided against it, instead - replaced a sassy smirk on his face. I glared at him, clearly angry.

"Stop smirking, and drive, or else I'll smack that smirk off of your face and slam you on the steering wheel, you dumb rock. MOVE!" I'm fuming like crazy.

Marvin was quite surprised, but smirked again. OH HOW BAD i WANT TO SMACK HIM RIGHT NOW.

"bITCH IF YOU DON'T MOVE RIGHT NOW ILL CHOKE YOU AND SLIT YOUR THROAT AND GIVE YOU TO MY TWO DEMON DOGS FOR A SNACK. GOT IT?!"

He just smirked again. "Yes, Maam."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!"

"Nothing."

He moved to the driver's seat shortly after and drove off.

He doesn't know I have a surprise for him.

(A/N: jUST Imagine they had a lovely dinner because they spent time walking in the park and do some stuff, obviously, and went home soon after when Marvin decided to spend the night with Tom.)

I prepared myself. This is gonna be challenging.

I'm going to be making out with him.

I went to go topless, and prepared myself when he gets out of the bathroom - already prepped myself with some stuff  that I need to use.

When he got out, he was surprised to see me laying in bed - topless(because i don't want to show him my bottoms yet) as I was biting my lip seductively.

"cOME HERE. daddy." i purred.

He was smirking and heading towards me, while I saw his junior stand up proudly. I smiled.

He suddenly pushed me on the bed and started kissing me passionately. I decided to take it to a new level so I ferociously fought for dominance but eventually gave him as he was more skilled than I am.

dAMN BOII

i pulled away when he was reaching for my pants as my mother called me to eat, but i refused.

Marvin smirked again and as he was about to kiss me, I pushed him slightly and smirked.

"Take off your clothes, blindfold yourself tightly and wait for your surprise, daddy."

that was cringeworrtthhyyyy omgggg. idk what did i dooooo? anyways, there's your smut scene. i hope it's not bad. cliffhanger for life!!