Possessive

Hey guys! So I just want you to know that I didn't publish a new chapter because I've been busy doing my essay draft for the contest, and it was all worth it because I won first place, so congrats to me!! Anyways, here's your new chapter!

Tom Holland and Grant Gustin

Tom's Point of View

I just watched my ultimate crush pass by me, while I blush here like crazy. I can't let him think that I like him.

And you also know who is it. Typical Grant Gustin, star quarterback of the school.

He is so handsome, standing in all his glory with icy blue eyes and stunning smile, he can literally drool and swoon everyone.

I was about to go to the library using the conventional hall, but then the soccer ball went to my feet. I just stared at it, and then regretted looking up.

Grant stood there, smiling and scratching the back of the nape of his neck. "Can you pass me the ball?"

I just blushed in embarrassment. "O-oh, here." I passed him the ball but without blushing.

"You look really cute. Do I know you?" He smiled so bright it might have burned my eyes.

I just blushed at the first comment. "U-um, I was in your biology class, but I didn't think you'll notice me."

Grant blushed a pink hue, it looked so adorable.

"Well, now I know. What's your name?"

"Tom. Tom Holland."

"Cute name that fits to a cute person."

I just blushed again. He just chuckled.

"Well, I assume you already know my name, right?" He asked.

"Just go with your game. Don't bother with me."

Grant pouted. It looked so cute! "You don't want me here?"

"You have practice, of course that's your priority."

"Now you are my priority, babe. "

Shoot. He's literally letting me die in love. Omg.

"Just go! Come back later. I also have to go to the library."

"Okay. See you later, cutie."

"See ya!" My heart was leaping through my chest.

Time skip

I came back later and watched as Grant played with ease, not struggling throwing the ball with strength and determination.

I just stared at him in awe. He was so handsome. I can't help it!

He saw me and smiled instantly, walking towards me with stride.

"Hi." He said. I smiled.

"Hello, how are you? Finished practicing?"