Snowflake

Warning: This might contain too much adorable scenes so you might die from the cuteness overload. Enjoy!

Tom Holland and Grant Gustin (because I love them)

Tom was at school right now, waiting patiently for Chris, his best friend to come back from the library to get a book that they needed for a project.

He was wearing his Airpods on, and played 'Boy With Luv' by BTS. His favorite song so far.

He was bopping to the song, when he got bumped by a hard and strong build.

He innocently apologized, taking off his earphones and shyly looked up at who he bumped into.

It was Grant. The most popular and handsome jock in the campus.

Oh, how cliche.

Tom blushed. omygod, its my crush he's so tall and handsome oh my god.

Grant smirked. "You're supposed to say sorry, but that's okay. You're lucky you're cute, or else I would've beaten you right now." He winked.

Cute? omayghad he called me CUTE?! me? the ugliest being on earth? cute? nah.

Tom blushed again. "I-I'm sorry for bumping into you. I didn't notice you passed by. I'm really sorry."

Grant smiled genuinely. "Hey, it's okay. I was just kidding. By the way, since I don't know you and I'd like to get to know you better since you're cute, would you hang out with me tomorrow?"

Tom smirked. "Aha, so you're into cute guys. If I wasn't cute, you wouldn't want to hang out with me, right?"

Grant laughed then smirked. "Sassy, I like it."

Tom blushed.

Chris came soon after, but he was panting like he just ran a marathon. He was also shocked to see Grant there, but then soon smirked evilly.

"Um, hey, Tommy. I need to go early, my mom needs me. Oh, and here is the book for the project. Goodluck, bud."

Tom pouted at his direction for leaving him alone with Grant, but Chris just patted his back and ran away. Grant internally cooed.

Tom sighed. "Guess I'm alone now." Grant looked fake hurt. "Hey, I'm here!" He whined.

They didn't notice that they have been walking outside the campus five minutes after Chris left.

"I shall take you home, princess." Grant said, smiling like a prince charming he is.

Tom blushed. "P-princess?"

Grant nodded. "Yep. You're my princess."

Tom blushed and began to ran away only to get wrapped by the waist by Grant's muscular arms. Tom felt his heart warm, and his stomach flipping when Grant hugged him.

"I'll take you home and eat you like a whole meal." Grant huskily whispered, sending shivers down Tom's spine. Tom pulled away from the hug, and walked away. Grant laughed at the younger's face. It was red as a tomato.

Since it was far and Tom lives alone, Grant, being the gentleman he is, followed the princess towards her castle.

While threatening to kiss the princess if he doesn't hug him when they get home.

It was cold on the way, and Tom didn't bring a coat for the weather. He was shivering so hard and his skin was so pale that Grant was worried.

So he took off his own jacket, beanie and scarf to protect his damsel in distress.

Tom blushed, but then thanked him soon after. He was worried that Grant will get cold too, but the gentleman said that it's fine.

They arrived soon after, and Tom immediately went to the fireplace to light it up. Grant closed the door and blanket, until he decided something.

"The snow is going fast, and I think I couldn't go home, so, can I stay here? Don't worry, I have extra clothes. Besides, we can hang out together until tomorrow since we don't have class tomorrow." Grant suggested, smiling genuinely at Tom afterwards.

Tom thought about it for a moment. If he spends his time with Grant, will he harass him? Rape? Do something? No, he isn't like that. Maybe he'll hug me and kiss me and we'll have se-omaygosh. I'm thinking too much.

"Okay. But please do tell your parents, I don't want them to get worried."

"Okay, sweetie."

Tom felt a radiating warmth in his heart as he said that.

The fireplace was lit up brightly as the snow began to fill up the town's roofs. The two young boys were covered in blankets and pillows, since it was too cold to sleep in the rooms.

"Do you like me?" Grant suddenly asked, catching Tom off guard.

"Why did you suddenly ask that?" Tom asked, suddenly curious.

They were sipping hot chocolate and wrapped with soft blankets. Tom was still shivering, following the wave of snow falling like rain.

Grant shrugged his broad shoulders. "Nothing. Just curious. You keep blushing, and it's cute."

Tom frowned. "If there are ugly people who likes you, you won't like them because of their appearance, right?" That triggered inside Grant.

He frowned. "Well, it depends on the attitude. Since I like sassy and sarcastic ones, well, I'll make you an exception."

"Are you saying I'm ugly!?" Tom exclaimed.

Grant laughed at his reaction. "No, sweetie. You're cuter than a teddy bear, and I love your British accent, so it's a turn on."

Tom blushed harder. "What are you saying." He mumbled, shivering through the cold winter night.

They realized that they have cuddled, and Tom was asleep.

Grant smiled softly at the younger as he looks at him like he's the one.

"I'm never letting you go. I'll treat you as mine, and no one can take you from me. I love you to the moon and back. And I know you love me, and even if you're asleep, I'll still tell you when you wake up. You're so cute when you sleep. You are my everything. You're perfect. I love you. And I know you love me back. But please let me be your man." Grant said, softly kissing his cheeks, forehead, nose, and lastly, a peck on the lips.

It was too sweet.

Grant smiled softly after, taking the atmosphere as the soft slumber crumbled upon him.

What do you think!? Ugh im planning to write a smut scene dont worry HAHAHAHA

Love,
Dou