Sleepover

Tom Holland and Rafael Miller

Like any other teenager, I, am very horny.

Heard that? Horny. I am dying to get a grasp on something that will make me squirm with pleasure and to make me feel weak. I don't wanna die a virgin. No thanks, honey.

Anyways, as I was saying, I'm horny. I want to do something other than reading books and watching Grey's Anatomy everyday. The show is entertaining, I admit, but everytime I see Nico and Levi do something, I always wish that I'm in Levi's position.

Love you, Jake.

I went downstairs when my mother called me for breakfast. I was busy watching the television show that I forgot it was already 7 in the morning. Did I mention I haven't slept? For two days?

When I got downstairs, mom was finishing preparing the food on the table. I sat down, and was about to dig in when she suddenly slapped my hand and said, "Where's your manners, young man?"

I went on the sink to wash my hands and I kissed her cheek. She smiled and said, "Dig in."

I smiled back and began eating.

After about ten minutes of eating without talking, Mom broke the silence. "So, found a boyfriend yet?"

I choked on my food, and looked at her unamused. She just shrugged. "What? Your momma is curious. I bet every boy are in line for that booty of yours made by, yours truly." She bowed and then cackled like a maniac.

I just blushed and then screamed internally because of how she was acting. "Ma, I gotta go to school. Be right back."

"Okay, be careful sweetie, or you'll be harassed next door."

"Ma!" I yelled when I got outside. I heard her laugh. Hearing my mother laugh makes me smile. I love seeing her happy. Ever since dad died, she was so depressed she didn't sleep for two months. I basically had to drag her out of the bedroom just so she could eat and take a bath.

When I got to school, which was like fifteen minutes from the house, a lot of students were gathered on the hallways.

Oh, that's right, I remember. A model from outside of the country is transferring here today. I know he's handsome, he's a model for goodness sakes. But I won't be hoping that he will notice me, because silly me, I'm just a big, sack of old potatoes.

I got inside, and went to my locker. A lot of girls and even guys were whispering.

Oh my gosh is that him?

He's so handsome.

How come he has a jawline sharper than my pen?

Waah daebak.

A lot of whispers are from international students and some are from here. When I finished fishing my things out of the locker, I decided to go to the class, since I don't want to be late, when I bumped into something.....hard.

I realized it wasn't a wall so I stopped laughing awkwardly and realized it was a person. That person, is, in fact the new student.