-6-

"All out work is gone," Bruce said, annoyed. They were all in the lab, Ultron's destroyed body on a table that Tony was at, looking at it all. "Ultron cleared out. He used the Internet as an escape hatch."

"Ultron," Steve silently scoffed to himself, Riley looking over at him with their eyes crossed. They leant up against the table that Steve rested his body weight on with his arm, his other hand on his hip.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance." Natasha announced, "Probably knows more about us than we know about each other."

"He's in your files, he's in the internet." Rhodey spoke. "What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?"

"Nuclear codes." Maria said, pausing the task of trying to get the glass of of her feet for a second. Rhodey repeated what she said, pacing around the room.

"Look, we need to make some calls," Rhodey suggested to everyone, "assuming we still can."

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead," Natasha reminded the group.

"He didn't say 'dead.' He said 'extinct.'" Steve quickly interjected, correcting Natasha's quote.

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint said, hands on the metal railings.

"There wasn't anyone else in the building." Maria pointed out, facing Clint as she did. Tony walked away from the table he was at to the centre of the room.

"Yes, there was." He said, getting out his holographic tablet screen once again. Flicking it slightly, an orange hologram appeared in front of him.

"What?" Bruce questioned, his voice hoarse due to how quiet he speaking. He walked closer to it, seeing how broken it looked. "This is insane."

"Jarvis was the first line defence," Steve stated, looking down at the ground, "He would have shut Ultron down. It makes sense." Riley stayed near the table whilst a few of the others stood up from where they were sitting or moved around a bit.

"No. Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis." Bruce said, hands still hovering around the hologram, "This isn't a strategy. This is... rage."

All of a sudden, Thor came storming into the room, no longer wearing casual clothes like he was before. The rage he was feeling was obvious as he made his way towards Tony, grabbing him by the neck and lifting him off the ground.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Steve yelled as Riley got up from where they were sitting.

"Thor, put him down," They scolded, knowing that their demands won't be met due to the God's building rage.

"It's going around," Clint said.

"Come on, use your words, buddy," Tony said, still joking around in a situation like this. He held onto Thor's arm in an attempt to make his grip around his neck looser.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." He said, his deep voice lingering with anger.

"Thor. The Legionnaire," Steve said, walking closer to where the two men were. Thor put Tony down aggressively; the billionaire groaned as his feet touched the floor. He stumbled back a few feet in an attempt to get away from the man who just choked him. Riley put their hand on the back of Tony, keeping him stable as her stood up straight, facing Thor when he began to speak once more.