-7-

It was a tedious day, that's for sure. Everyone was trying to figure out where Ultron was, gaining information as the hours went on. Riley was with Natasha, both of them doing everything they can to pinpoint where the man-like robot was.

Steve came into the room, Clint following close behind, holding a device in his hand. He had the bottom half of his suit on. He handed the device to Thor who was quick to hold it in his hands and inspect what was on the screen.

"What's this?" Tony asked, walking up to where everyone was.

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker," Steve announced to everyone. Thor slammed the tablet against Tony's chest as Steve spoke, letting him have a look at what was in the screen.

"And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us," Tony said, throwing a small joke into the conversation like normal.

"This is a smoke screen." Natasha pointed out, "Why send a message when you've just given a speech?"

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss." Captain America stated, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yeah I bet he.." Natasha started to speak before being interrupted by a pop up on the computer screen that said 'Record Delete.' "Yeah. Everything we had on Strucker's been erased."

"Not everything." Tony reminded everyone, his voice sounding a little quiet. He motioned everyone to follow him, as he began to walk out of them room. Everyone followed, piecing together what he meant. Bruce, Riley, and Natasha were at the back of the group as they walked into a room.

Riley had been it in a few times before, recognising the abstract paintings on the wall that had small lightings right above them. An old, vintage Captain America poster was hung on the wall in between two statues that sat on tall, metal tables. As they appreciated the decor of the room, Tony got out many boxes being carried on carts. Riley finally pieced together what they were doing.

"We're gonna go through every file we have on Struck?" Riley asked to confirm what they were thinking.

"Yep." Tony quickly replied, grabbing a file from the top of the box he had in front of him. "You always seem to being doing paperwork, here." He tossed a file over to where Riley stood. They caught it as it came closer to them, playfully rolling their eyes at the remark as they opened up the first page. Everyone had a file in their hands, quickly skimming through the pages to speed up the process. They had all eventually grabbed their own box to look through.

"Known associates," Steve muttered to himself as he went placed another box down on a surface. He took the lid off and threw it to the side, barley missing where Riley had designated their space to be. He gave them a quick, yet sincere, apology before continuing. "Baron Strucker had a lot of friends."

"Well, these people are all horrible." Bruce pointed out the obvious as Riley walked over to where he sat to grab the unopened box near him.

"Wait." Tony quickly said, pointing the file Bruce had in his hands, "I know that guy." Bruce handed him the file and he quickly flicked through it. "From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms." He explained swiftly, taking a picture out of one of the pages, showing it to Steve, next to him. He looked up a Tony, a disappointed look on his face. "There at conventions. All right? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything."