-8-

Entering the rust covered building, the infamous voice of Ultron echoed around the room, bouncing off of the crates that were stacked around the place.

"Don't compare me with Stark!" The bot shouted. A groan followed, slowly fading away. "It's a thing with me. Stark is... He's a sickness!"

"Ah, Junior." Tony hovered down to the floor quickly, Thor and Steve behind him. "You're gonna break your old man's heart." Ultron turned around to face him.

"If I have to."

Riley, Natasha, and Clint weren't with the others, they were all hiding behind walls, prepared to attack at any moment. Natasha nodded at Riley as a way of encouraging them, knowing that they were extremely nervous right now. They nodded back at her, going back to listening in on what was happening.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor stated as Ultron walked a few steps forward, along with the two people beside him.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron replied.

"He beat me by one second." Tony said, disheartened that he didn't get to make the joke. Thor furrowed his eyebrows, signalling that this isn't the time for jokes.

"Ah, yes. He's funny." The one with silver-hair said with a Sokovian accent. "Mr Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" He looked down at the bombs that were on the layer below.

"This was never my life." Tony defended.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve promised the two young adults.

"Oh, we will." The girl agreed with an accent similar to the other's.

"I know you've suffered." Steve sympathised, making Ultron let out a disgusted scoff, followed by a short chuckle.

"Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without war." Steve tensed up at this, taking a deep breath. "I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor interrupted him, not wanting the point of them being here to be lost.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet.'" Ultron walked forward once again.

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony quickly asked, speeding things up.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." He said, gesturing his hands near his head, before clenching his hand into a fist. A light, the same colour as his eyes, shone brightly in the centre of his hand. Tony was dragged towards Ultron due to this, but he acted fast, igniting his thrusters to fight against it. Similar mechanical henchmen fell on top of Thor and Steve.

Ultron, having Tony in his magnetic grasp, shoved him into a door, using the power coming out of his hand. Tony landed onto the ground harshly, but that's to his suit, he stood up quickly and flew straight towards Ultron. He did the same, slamming into Tony and throwing him once again.

Shouting from unknown people alerted the three teammates not with the others. Natasha and Riley whilst trying to locate where the sound was coming from, the gunshots that started firing not aiding them in this. Three henchmen charged towards the two, prepared to fight.