Natural

The not so low whispered, the pointed fingers, the lust-filled gaze, and catcalls. There was only one place a mateless omega can experience all of these and more. 

The calling of the Goddess central., aka the temple of the Moon, a small village smack in the middle of the biggest and oldest pack stretching back over 80 000 years, The Kingdom.

And yes, the territory was just as grand as the name it process, old Victorian architecture, castles like houses and people that believed they were actual royalty. The whole thing was a mind fucking experience, and even Ash was caught with his jaw dropped a few times upon his first arrival. Now? Not so much.

He rolled his eyes at the men and women that openly sexualized him, appreciate the art that was the old Victorian castle they along with all the other omega across the globe would be staying in for 30 days and ignored any and all whispers that held him as the main topic. He just wanted to get to his assigned room and sneaked out the back door before the squealing and the 'OMG aren't you so excited?' started.

This year, he was apparently sharing a room with three others, all from a different institute who had yet to arrive. He didn't dwell on it, dropping his bags on one of the random beds, he began to change. Replacing his clean stylish and expensive attire for something more practical. He put his long hair in a tight knot and pull a snapback from the side of his traveling bag. Sneakers on his feet and an oversized hoodie over his baggy jeans and Tee combo before leaving the room, hood up and hands shoved deep in his pockets.

Down the hall, take a left past the elevator to the staircase, descend 5 fleets and then a right around the lobby. He moved to the back, deeper into the building, past the glitter and glam until he saw the sweat, blood, and tears that went into making their stay comfortable, he pushed through the Employees only door, keeping his head down as he crossed the hand full of changing men until he spotted the door with Kitchen writing in red. A wave of heat hit him as he entered, the sound of metal, knives cutting through bones and shouting rung in the air. Ash lightly jogged to the back door and took a deep breath, a smile pulling at his lips as he raised his head and enjoyed the heat of the summer sun on his face.

"We're here for what? 20 minutes and you're already making your escape, must be a record what do you say, Helen?" Bruce low voice made him jump, he spun around to face two of his caretakers, the ones that seem to live only to bring him pain.

"Yes well, I would appreciate if you didn't sound ready to hand him a medal for his acts," Helen says, crossing her arms, eyes locked with her most difficult student.

"I'm sorry" Ash attempted in a deep voice. "I think you have-"

"This is beneath you Sasha" She snorted, a sound she rarely made. Ash signed, at least he tried.

"So you caught me this time, I'm going to try again" He proclaimed mirroring her poster, arms crossed over chest and back straight.

"Cool it, Sasha," Bruce said his name in a teasing tone that made Ash cringe. "We're not here to stop you. We're here to stick a deal"

Ash raised a brow in confusion.

"You'll be free to do as you please during the day as long as you promise to return with minimum damages and that you agree to attend all of the main evening events" Helen explained, It sounded like a good deal but...

"Will I be allowed to retire early from these 'evening events'? Say....11 P.M"

"12 o'clock"

"What is this Cinderella?"

"I can make it 1"

" In that case, I'll try not to leave a slipper behind oh wonderful fairy godmother"