View

It was a little under a week since the Calling of the goddess had started and Ash was beginning to create his own little routine.

Hang out in the woods which unfortunately meant running into Martez by day. And dealing with his roommate's crazy personalities in the evenings. At the moment, he was switching shifts, sneaking out of his room, careful not to wake his hungover...friends? Where they friends? fuck it! Ash shrugged as he softly shut the door behind himself, turned, and nearly jumping out of his skin.

"Val! Sweet moon goddess. The fuck is wrong with you? " Ash hissed at the short omega, placing a hand over his racing heart. Getting scared by Val, how embarrassing.

"Swearing? So distasteful" Val snorted, crossing his arms over his neatly pressed shirt and raising his nose at the taller omega. Ash signed, his day was ruined, he just knew it! There no way he could recover from dealing with Val so early in the morning.

"What do you want Val?" Ash questioned in a heavy tone his posture mirroring his unwanted acquainted.

"Honesty!" Val declared his nose pointing higher, "I need to ask you something" He added. Ash raised a brow.

"Can't you ask one of your lackeys? You're running our hate relationship" Ash shivered, what if someone thought they were friends?

"Hate is an ugly word. Someone that looks like me doesn't hate, we strongly dislike"

Ash rolled his eyes and began to turn on his heels.

"Goodbye Val"

"Wait!" The later yell. Val never yells! Which is why it caught Ash's attention, this must be important for the little omega to go against one of Helen's teachings.

"Gege and Nanty might just tell me what I want to hear, I need the truth"

"No matter how painful it might be? " Ash warned him, Val rolled his eyes.

"Don't pretend you won't jump at the opportunity to hurt me Sa-sha" The way he said his name was both teasing and disgusting. Ash felt his temper rising

"Anyway," Val continued shifting in place for a few seconds before fixing his gaze towards Ash's once more.

"Am I Cute ?" Val asked in all seriousness, or at least that's what Ash heard.

"I'm sorry what?" He blinked, anger vanished into thin air.

" I said" Val began again, moving closer until he was just about hiding under Ash's larger form. He repeated the question. Big emerald eyes framed by thick long lashes, staring up at him in innocent Ash didn't even know Val had. Was he cute?

"Sure" Ash responded in a flat confused tone. Val bit his pink lips, perfectly white teeth pressing into the soft and smooth flesh.

" Attractive?" He pushed and Ash nod. Val tilted his head to the right, his platinum blond hair easily flipped to the side revealing a slender neck, pale and inviting. Begging to be marked

"Sexy?"

"You're flirting is good Val, great even" Ash assured him, feeling more than just a little uncomfortable with Val hitting on him.

"I know that!" The smaller omega snapped, the soft calming tone he had been using gone before it was back again. This time in a hypnotizingly slow as he ran a finger up Ash's arm.

"But would you, buy me...cake?" He blinked slowly and innocence radiated off of him.

"Yes" Ash answered honestly, Val was a cunt but he was a flirtatious cunt. The later continue running his finger up Ash's arm until his hand was on his shoulder, then he gently moved it down his clothed chest.