Sooner

Thinking was overrated. It's all Ash had done since last night when Dawn found out his secret. And it helped nothing! The event, for him at least, had ended right after their conversation. Ash had gone back into the large tent long enough to find and lead Alex and Ruby out. Clair had long since disappeared. 

They hit up a local burger joint and Alex batted his eyelashes to scores some beers. Bruce found them about an hour later with Alex mumbling through his drunken haze and Ruby polishing off the last of their fries.

The warrior said nothing, throwing the white-haired male over his shoulder and escorting them back to their rooms.

Ash spent the rest of the night thinking. Didn't shut his eyes once as he stared up at the ceiling and played out just how he'll tell the man he just realized he was crushing on that he was one of those burdened raised princesses he disliked so much.

Still, the lack of sleep and nervously twisted stomach didn't stop the fluttering wings of excitement within him at the thought of seeing Martez again. The lists of what-ifs that spun around in his mind did nothing to slow his quick pace as he headed towards Northern Star.

The campsite, compared to the days before, was calm. There were people moving around but in a much slower, lazy paste.

That is before he made it to the main office. There, people went in came continuously. A familiar warrior ducked out just as Ash was stepping in, nearly tripping over the smaller male.

"Sorry about that." He said glancing at the omega as he moved by. But then stop as he did a double take.

"Hey, Ash! We missed you yesterday." The familiar face grinned. 

"Johnny? Right?" Ashed guessed. The warrior nodded.

"Right, say will you be bringing that redhead around here any time soon?"He sounded hopeful and his eyes shone with unapologetic lust. Ash felt the blood drain from his face.

"Oh no, did she," He hesitates. "She didn't blow you did she?"

Johnny laughed but when Ash had not joined in, and instead stared at him with a hint of fear, he frowned then a smirk crept onto his face.

"No, but if seeing her again help my chances..." He winked, Ash blinked.

"Maybe someday" Dear lunmenessa he hoped not! What would their kids be like?

"Okay, the Alpha's in, it's a circus tough" He commented before moving on with his schedule.

Just as Ash was about to go in, Martez and Franky both exited.

" Ash hey!" The Alpha greeted, instantly turning towards him, before the omega could respond however Franky pulled at his friend's arm, leading him away.

"No pausing Martez, you need to see this."The Beta says, dragging Martez along.

"Wait inside okay?" The later yelled off as he allowed himself to be lead.

"Oh-okay" Ash waved dumbly, watching them turned out of view.

Ash entered the tent and as mentioned before it was a circus! The normally simple and spacious room was crowded with boxes, papers, and containers. He carefully maneuvered himself towards the short desk, taking a seat in front of it has he waited. About five minutes passed and he grew bored.

Chancing a glance behind himself, he slowly reached for a random folder and began to read, expecting it to be filled with pointless memos and or long boring contracts, anything to keep him busy until Martez came back, What he got was something else.