Pride

The sound fell into the background, slowly fading until it was completely gone. The closer the Alpha got to the dancing duo, the more the air felt different and he automatically knew why there seemed to be an empty space surrounding Ash and Tory.

The silver haired male looked up, his movements never pausing as he met Martez's gaze and his own narrowed. There was a flash of rage, possession and protectiveness mixed into the caramel of his eyes. Like a lion, the king of the plains or a wolf, defending what was his. But -Martez let a smirk pull at his lips, his left arm circling around Ash's waist from the back, the right following the shape of his body up to the Omega's neck where he gently swept away his hair, placing a kiss on his neck. All without breaking eye contact-This wolf was confused, because that which he defended so fearlessly, wasn't his own.
"I was wondering when you'd get over here" Ash said, leaning back in Martez's hold and angling his head so that their gaze met.

The music returned with his words and the atmosphere once again suited the crowded club as Ash moved his hips to the beat.
"Figured I'd give you some time with your friend" The alpha commented, moving along with his lover.
"I was getting worried" Ash started, a smile making its way to his lips, the look of defiance shining in his eyes. The same fire that drew him in to begin with. "Big bad Alpha got scared away by little Tory."

So he did know? Martez spared the silver-haired male a glance, watching as he slowly made his way to the bar. To where the stranger still sat drinking his weight in courage.
"He scared somebody away." He mumbled, then looked back at the brunette in his arms.

"But you're not running me out that easily."
"You'll have to get in first." Ash teased, turning in his hold and wrapping his arms around Martez's neck. The latter smiled. Both hands tighten around Ash's hips.
"You know, there a question I have been dying to ask for a while now." The alpha started, his head dipping until his lips were mere inches from Ash's ear, his breath fanning his lob and sending a shiver down the omega's spine.
"Which is?" Ash breathe out, his eyes closed as he moved his head to the side, giving the Alpha more access. Martez let his hands wonder lower, his fingers closing around the globe of the Omega's rear, a palm for each cheek as he gave them a healthy squeeze. Then, One moved to hold the band of his leather pants and gave it a yank, pulling their body flushed against another.
"How did you manage to get this on." He whispered, Ash eyes opened, his orbs slightly glazed over as the stared at the Alpha from their close distance.
"Shouldn't you be pondering ways on getting it off?" He spoke slowly, his focus momentarily switching between dark green eyes and alluring lips. Eventually, he focused his eyes and slowly closed the space between their lips. The kiss was light and gentle.

.....

The wooden bathroom entrance slammed open. The heavy door knocking against the cream painted walls as both bodies emerged into the room.

Lips locked, legs tangled at they walked until finally they were leaning against the sinks. The omega's hand gripping, pulling at the alpha's shirt, leaving scratch marks on his back.

"Ah" Ash moan, loving the feel of Martez's touch on his body, their hips rolling and grinding in blissful friction. His hands traveled up the solid build that was the Alpha's back and he buried his fingers in his hair, playing with the small strands at the nape of his neck, and staring into his green eyes. They were hazy with lust and that smirk he once hated sent electrical shocks through his veins. Jump starting his already speeding heart.

Ash slowly closed the distance, much like he'd done on the dance floor only this time instead of a kiss, he stuck his tongue out and licked Martez's lower lip before sinking his teeth into it and pulling back, extending the soft flesh and letting it go. Smirking at the shocked look on Martez's face.